Mirre @ 76d chop shots

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Karma's Mirre, 76d of 12/12

Vegged for a couple of weeks from seed. She smells really hashy and earthy with a sweet edge, a bit like the White Gum. I should have vegged her a bit longer to get her to stretch a bit more and get a bigger main cola, but I'm happy with her as she is. Her most distinguishing feature is her amazing trichrome production - she's really densely trich'd up with what seem like smaller heads, but with very little room in between them. This should make amazing hash I think. Really looking forward to smoking it.

Grow Details

Base water: pH8, EC0.6 (hard tap)

Baby Juice (per litre): 5ml Formulex, 4ml Rhizotonic, 1 drop superthrive, pH 5.5 + AN Piranha, Voodoo, Tarantula for microherd

Veg (per 20 litres - pH 5.5-5.6, EC1.5): 50ml Canna Coco AB, 40ml Rhizotonic, 50ml Cannazym, 20 drops superthrive, 20ml Silicon, 30ml Sugar Peak Catalyst (to feed microherd)

Flower (per 20 litres - pH 5.6-5.7 EC1.8): 50ml Canna Coco AB, 10ml Rhizotonic, 50ml Cannazym, 20ml Silicon, 30ml Sugar Peak Catalyst, 20ml Bloombastic, 50ml Canna Boost, 50ml Diamond Nectar.

1.2m tent under a 600w HPS (Sunmaster dual spectrum) in a adjust-a-wing reflector with an additional 250w blue CFL in a sunmate reflector.

Mirre  76d chop shots
Mirre  76d chop shots 2
Mirre  76d chop shots 3
Mirre  76d chop shots 4
Mirre  76d chop shots 5
Mirre  76d chop shots 6
Mirre  76d chop shots 7
Mirre  76d chop shots 8
P

Papa_kush

Lookin good fast!! I have been thinking about trying this strain next run and i think you just convinced me.

S

stone69

Yeah FF... very nice and sticky buds... I like the way the leave's just stick out of the buds, very cool....good job bro

G

guerilla family

Damn real nice FF! Thats just a little 4 inch pot? Thats a real nice plant. I cant believe how big she got in that lil pot..

GFam

K

Karma Genetics

Nice one FF, is this the only fem you got from the mirre ? She looks nice, mirre can for shure be a heavy yielder, and she is looking sugery he he.............

looking forward to you smoking here, i found the high to be kind of narcotic.

P

pinekreek

FF,

Make sure to update with a smoke report. Karma says the high is narcotic. That sounds good.

D

D9420

looks very nice :)
just curious how big is that plant and the pot its in?
nice job :harvest:

F

FastForward

Thanks guys.

Karma - I just popped one seed, got one fem, grew it out - no selection here! Will go again later on because I want to find a taller pheno, but am happy with this frosty gal.

D9420 - It's in a 4l pot in coco....plant is about 2 feet tall I think...

Due to come down from hanging on Sunday (if ready) and will be able to take a small test smoke then. I've already smoked a small popcorn nug and it was delicious....if I didn't know better I'd say I could taste haze in there!!

P

poison pinto

Karma's Mirre, wow looks just like the picture on the seed pack,
good show karma and fast forward!
I wish more seeds came out exactly like the picture on the seed pack.

K

Karma Genetics

Oh yeah we use pics grown from the actual seeds, I see a lot of company's using pic's of the moms.

C

CaliConnoisseuR

Oh yeah we use pics grown from the actual seeds, I see a lot of company's using pic's of the moms.

That's awesome man, i'm very curious about this paticular seed, jacks one of my all time hero's & his genetics are by far, some of the best. I also love sage, i long for the diesel lemon flavor it has... very curious what she tastes like!:thinking

I

inthacutt

tyvm for this thread you have a nice grow. Do you try to get the leaves to yellow on purpose? Helps with the smoke for show!!!! very nice thank you for the pics............ can't wait to try this strain im gettin it pho sho!!!!!!!!!!!

B

bushdoc420

nice pics fast, picked 10 beansup off this strain just befor xmas 2010, haven't had time to run um yetcos the other half had a big op right on xmas, just got bac on my feet so to speak, saw the pics and banghad to dig them out, cheersman top geezer... bushdoc420

TortureKill

TortureKill

Excellent specimen FF! Had my eye on this girl for sometime! Thats one beautiful girl, and I bet she smoked great !

Top Bottom