Mirrorzen's House Of Random Wonders

• Thread starter MirrorZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Long over due, don't be too critical, I still have lots to buy still, this is just my basics. I always have been partnered when growing, and since my last fallout, I decided to finally take the plunge and do things my way. This is where I am thus far.
These are my 4 outdoor, they were purchased via Craig's list. Dumb mistake, I have managed to fix most of the problems by immediately transplanting.
Mirrorzens house of random wonders

Cinex
Mirrorzens house of random wonders 2

Black Domina
Mirrorzens house of random wonders 3

The other Cinex
Mirrorzens house of random wonders 4

The other(runt and has most problems still, maybe culled and replaced)
Mirrorzens house of random wonders 6

Anyone familiar with Black Domina? They seem stretchy for such short flowering genetics. Looks more of a cookie hybrid to me.

Anyways on to the Indoor
First tent is a little 4footer for clones and seeds, has 4 t5 bulbs. Still need a clip fan for it.
Mirrorzens house of random wonders 7
Mirrorzens house of random wonders 8

1x Black Cherry Soda
Mirrorzens house of random wonders 11
4x Cinex
Mirrorzens house of random wonders 9

2x Blue dream :badboy:
Mirrorzens house of random wonders 12

Black Domina (weird stretchy cookie like clone again, shitty foliage growth on all Black Dominas)
Mirrorzens house of random wonders 10

The other tent: 8x4x6.7", 2x 400 watt ballasts. Decent fan, need an inline. Maintains in high 70s. These 3 need a transplant in a bad way, should be doing soon. I have all these plants to try them all out at some point or another, still have yet to try the famed blue dream lol. All plants are hand trained.
Mirrorzens house of random wonders 13

Blue dream mama
Mirrorzens house of random wonders 15

Mirrorzens house of random wonders 14

SFV OG
Mirrorzens house of random wonders 16
Mirrorzens house of random wonders 17

God bud (most excited, one of my fave smokes)
Mirrorzens house of random wonders 18
Mirrorzens house of random wonders 19

All for now, stay blessed everyone! :love1:

Mirrorzens house of random wonders 5
Mirrorzens house of random wonders 20
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I also blast openly, outdoors. Have a 5 gal vac purge, forgot to get pics of that set-up, here's some random slabs made over the last 6 months.
(Best to date)
IMG 20170513 125046
different batch same material
IMG 20170509 191713
and (worst to date) The Harambe Slab
IMG 20170607 212939

Alright stay lit my friends.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Also the outdoor ladies have been pretty stressed. I didn't harden them off, and they have some light bleaching. Been using EWC along with microbe life brand (freebie kit) and blackstrap molasses. I plan on using compost teas, trying to steer as close as I can to organic for outdoor and in. Still questioning what organic(ish) veg nutes I should use for my indoor. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Hey homie looking good, and the genetics are what count, like tht God bud, looks hella stacked bro. Keep up the good work.
Thanks man I appreciate it, yeah I agree the genetics are what count. I'm going to run all of these eventually, but I plan on monocropping my first two in this environment until I dial in my tents. Then I will be doing 2 strains per cycle(that's the plan anyway:shifty:)
And yeah that God bud is one to look out for sure, seriously stacked nodes. So much so that I'm not sure if I like it :bored:

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Damn Oregon weather coupled with it being an el Nina year, usually it wouldn't be raining this much this far into June. The wind has been a factor and it stormed yesterday too. The pic below is after it hailed hard, then rained enough to turn a bone dry backyard into mud within minutes. Then the sun came out not too much later after that.
We have a saying in OR,
"If you don't like the weather wait five minutes." And it's so true. I will get back with indoor pics soon.
IMG 20170610 172912

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Update;
Sprayed the outdoor last night with aspirin to hopefully improve their SAR (systemic acquired resistance) response.
IMG 20170612 093007

I have to get rid of the 4 worst clones to make room. And all my buddies have their plants for the season, so uprooted they will be. Straight massacre in a few days.. So sad to have to do it. But they are looking great.
IMG 20170612 094847

And the few in the other tent. Still need a transplant bad. I might be using that Blue Dream mom to replace the runt Black Domina outside that isn't doing so hot. We will see. All in due time I guess.
IMG 20170612 094938

Stay blessed and lit my friends.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Update;
Sprayed the outdoor last night with aspirin to hopefully improve their SAR (systemic acquired resistance) response.
View attachment 709753
I have to get rid of the 4 worst clones to make room. And all my buddies have their plants for the season, so uprooted they will be. Straight massacre in a few days.. So sad to have to do it. But they are looking great.View attachment 709752
And the few in the other tent. Still need a transplant bad. I might be using that Blue Dream mom to replace the runt Black Domina outside that isn't doing so hot. We will see. All in due time I guess.View attachment 709754
Stay blessed and lit my friends.
the stretchies are 2 Black Domina, and 1 Blue dream. First to go, I just need one clone of everything. Besides that Black Domina maybe, the Cinex is by far the best plant. So easy to grow stacks well, takes stress. And I am going to have to get rid of a couple of those too.
I don't like culling perfectly good ladies.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Okay so after much digging and researching I have found something out:
The Black Domina I have is either NOT BD or it's the stretchy shitty pheno from what i've seen, which I doubt ppl actually kept cuts of. SOOOOO I'm irritated, and I have some mystery strain on my hands. I will keep the nicer of the two outside and cull the rest.
Here is a ranom thread on BD from here. Notice it looks nothing like mine. Other forums show the stretchypheno that looks somewhat similar to mine.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/black-domina.50978/

M

MamaBear

Hiya! I haven't grown Black Domina but I have grown a lot of Blackberry and Sugar Black Rose - both have Black Domina moms. They are very tall and stretch like crazy. Yep, shitty leaf structure until they start getting big. I usually end up with 9' plants but only good growth on the top 3'-4' so I shave their legs about half way up. Don't give up on them - they'll come around! They make big ol' donkey dicks!!
IMG 20160928 121318

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Hiya! I haven't grown Black Domina but I have grown a lot of Blackberry and Sugar Black Rose - both have Black Domina moms. They are very tall and stretch like crazy. Yep, shitty leaf structure until they start getting big. I usually end up with 9' plants but only good growth on the top 3'-4' so I shave their legs about half way up. Don't give up on them - they'll come around! They make big ol' donkey dicks!!
View attachment 710002
Thanks so much for letting me know! Everywhere I checked they looked much different than mine, but I will definitely take your word. Thanks again for stopping by!:love1:

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

View attachment 710002
Are you talking about Blackberry Kush?? When I grew it the nodes were very close and nice foliage, not stretchy at all, it's my profile pic.

P

PharmHand

Might still be killer tho.... Every seed is gonna be slightly different even in the most stable strains. I have a tall lanky ass wifi pheno right now and I absolutely hated it comparedto the others, but at 4 weeks in it's now got frost even on the big fan leaves so who knows. I used to run god bud years ago super tasty fast finishing indica but not the greatest yielder for me but then again it was a clone that was passed around for years in bc maybe 10years ago so likely different from yours...

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Ey man seeing you guys having a wet start over there. Hope it clears up for you. We had same shit last spring but not so much rain just insane flash hail storms. Of like 54 plants only a handful survived. I was in the city when it started hailing and knew I was fucked lol. Good luck man things looking great

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Might still be killer tho.... Every seed is gonna be slightly different even in the most stable strains. I have a tall lanky ass wifi pheno right now and I absolutely hated it comparedto the others, but at 4 weeks in it's now got frost even on the big fan leaves so who knows. I used to run god bud years ago super tasty fast finishing indica but not the greatest yielder for me but then again it was a clone that was passed around for years in bc maybe 10years ago so likely different from yours...
Thanks for stopping by, yeah definitely going to let one of the Black Domina's survive. I will also be keeping a cutting of her just in case she turns out truly spectacular. I'm hoping for legit genetics at this point lol :p And yes very stoked on that God Bud for sure:smoking:
Ey man seeing you guys having a wet start over there. Hope it clears up for you. We had same shit last spring but not so much rain just insane flash hail storms. Of like 54 plants only a handful survived. I was in the city when it started hailing and knew I was fucked lol. Good luck man things looking great
Thanks for the kind words, I'm hoping this wacky weather doesn't continue too much either. Trying to steer in the organic direction with compost teas and such but my indoor roots wants to treat these plants with all the fixins lol. Depending on how this weather goes this summer, I might be throwing a few more outdoors but we'll see.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

After much more research I decided I'm going to buy some Ful Power, cold pressed kelp extract, maybe a yucca with higher saponin lvls. That will be my homemade Nitrozyme. Also going with a fish hydroslate for an organic veg. Full of aminos, proteins, hormones. Should be good stuff and very affordable too. I will be using these for indoor veg as well.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

The Culling:
Need to make space, and also unimpressed by a few.
2 "black domina" clones
1 Cinex clone
1 Blue dream clone
1 SFV og mom (don't like it at all, too finicky in veg for my taste which makes for a very finicky one in flower. Not impressed by the overall stem and root weakness.)
They are going to another grower because I didn't want to chop them, just for a few grams of herb. Better than nothing lol
IMG 20170614 183953

Left in the tent:
3 Cinex
1 Blue Dream
1 Black Cherry Soda
IMG 20170614 184126

Blue Dream still needs a transplant, root bound I'm sure by the looks of her stalk. All I can say about that is priorities, I got them mixed up now I'm kicking myself in the ass. Gave the God Bud a hair cut and shaved some of her legs. Trying to get a nice even canopy without tying down or topping. Just a little super cropping. She's doing great though. And oh yeah, she will be replacing my runt outdoors. I decided Oregon weather is a little closer to Canadian weather than California's(blue dream), and the God Bud was bred up there and made to be resistant on a lot of different levels. Once she bushes up a little more, outdoors she goes.
IMG 20170614 184003
IMG 20170614 184033
IMG 20170614 184029

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The Culling:
Need to make space, and also unimpressed by a few.
2 "black domina" clones
1 Cinex clone
1 Blue dream clone
1 SFV og mom (don't like it at all, too finicky in veg for my taste which makes for a very finicky one in flower. Not impressed by the overall stem and root weakness.)
They are going to another grower because I didn't want to chop them, just for a few grams of herb. Better than nothing lol
View attachment 710368
Left in the tent:
3 Cinex
1 Blue Dream
1 Black Cherry Soda
View attachment 710367
Blue Dream still needs a transplant, root bound I'm sure by the looks of her stalk. All I can say about that is priorities, I got them mixed up now I'm kicking myself in the ass. Gave the God Bud a hair cut and shaved some of her legs. Trying to get a nice even canopy without tying down or topping. Just a little super cropping. She's doing great though. And oh yeah, she will be replacing my runt outdoors. I decided Oregon weather is a little closer to Canadian weather than California's(blue dream), and the God Bud was bred up there and made to be resistant on a lot of different levels. Once she bushes up a little more, outdoors she goes. View attachment 710371 View attachment 710369 View attachment 710370
looks pretty good man. you just bending the branches out a couple times a day to get the bowl effect going on?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

looks pretty good man. you just bending the branches out a couple times a day to get the bowl effect going on?
Yes exactly. I have supercropped it every 4-5 days, and I pull the branches down gently where its not super cropped so I am not adding too much stress. So far it's working pretty well. Though I am not going to lie, the tie down method does the same thing and causes virtually no stress:speechless:
I just like trying different methods and styles so I can experience it all:mushtache:

Top Bottom