Mirrorzen's House Of Random Wonders

• Thread starter MirrorZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yes exactly. I have supercropped it every 4-5 days, and I pull the branches down gently where its not super cropped so I am not adding too much stress. So far it's working pretty well. Though I am not going to lie, the tie down method does the same thing and causes virtually no stress:speechless:
I just like trying different methods and styles so I can experience it all:mushtache:
no I totally understand.. It will help you to learn how fast the plant bounces back. And that would be a cool thing to compare on diff strains, phenos, etc...

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Update Outdoor:
Super pissed, angry and whatnot. A nice storm came through today and absolutely obliterated my ladies outdoors. All I could do while I was at work was wait and pray. I got home and yup, snapped branches all over the place, one plant almost uprooted, every plant on their sides (Branches and foliage laying down from water and wind damage).
So yeah. FUCK!!!!
You live and you learn. I learned that I will never take weather for granted and will start implementing different barriers for wind and rain next year. As well as putting them out a little closer to the Summer solstice. I am going to let them be for a little bit. I am so tired of trying to fix little things with them lol. Bout ready for a fresh slate :crying2:
Ugh. Atleast I have my indoors I guess.:eyepiece:

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Update Outdoor:
Super pissed, angry and whatnot. A nice storm came through today and absolutely obliterated my ladies outdoors. All I could do while I was at work was wait and pray. I got home and yup, snapped branches all over the place, one plant almost uprooted, every plant on their sides (Branches and foliage laying down from water and wind damage).
So yeah. FUCK!!!!
You live and you learn. I learned that I will never take weather for granted and will start implementing different barriers for wind and rain next year. As well as putting them out a little closer to the Summer solstice. I am going to let them be for a little bit. I am so tired of trying to fix little things with them lol. Bout ready for a fresh slate :crying2:
Ugh. Atleast I have my indoors I guess.:eyepiece:
We had a hell of a storm too.. Im brewing tea now so i will be seeing them for the first time in a week tomm... After your story, im hoping im not brewing tea for nothing :(

M

MamaBear

Oh man, I feel for ya! We get hail in the summer here - that's why I built my greenhouse. I don't trust my girls to the weather. Good time to take a lot of cuts if you need them.

If they aren't snapped completely off, you can tape them up and they will heal.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Oh man, I feel for ya! We get hail in the summer here - that's why I built my greenhouse. I don't trust my girls to the weather. Good time to take a lot of cuts if you need them.

If they aren't snapped completely off, you can tape them up and they will heal.
Yeah, I need to build portable lean-to s. Also it was holding onto barely by fibers unfortunately, otherwise I always tape up during a break or tear. Green house not a bad idea, I worry about pm and botrytis alot in my area so I feel a GH would capitalize on those weakenesses due to such high humidity, but I know a lot of ppl who still do it anyways so whatever lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I need to look into that, looks badass. Is the pressure adjustable?
no, well you could always get a lil valve and put on the clear hose. I actually have a lil green peacock valve that would work... and you could control the air.. But you want as much air as possible anyway

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

my plant was looking pretty good today ( for outside ) 3 feet tall, skinny bitch lol.. I topped her so we will see how she does.. Gave them the tea... Go back next weekend and see how they look :)

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

my plant was looking pretty good today ( for outside ) 3 feet tall, skinny bitch lol.. I topped her so we will see how she does.. Gave them the tea... Go back next weekend and see how they look :)
Good idea on the pressure with hose and valve, so simple yet effective. Should have thought of that. I am going to do that with the waterfall pump I have because it sprays at like 600 gph which gets up to like 8 ft in the air lol and I only need to brew a couple of gallons at most right now.
You doing a guerrilla grow? Just the 1 outside? If you don't mind, what recipe you doing for your teas?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Good idea on the pressure with hose and valve, so simple yet effective. Should have thought of that. I am going to do that with the waterfall pump I have because it sprays at like 600 gph which gets up to like 8 ft in the air lol and I only need to brew a couple of gallons at most right now.
You doing a guerrilla grow? Just the 1 outside? If you don't mind, what recipe you doing for your teas?
Ya I got about 5 plants out side guerrilla grow, ! from seed about 3 foot, and 4 clones of my inside girls from last run . They are about a 2 feet tall... All scraggley looking...

As for my tea, im using
1/2 tsp of +life
1 tsp of molasses
1 cup of ewc

Brew it for 24 hrs
Dilute 5 cups of tap water, to 1 cup of tea...

I also got some
ogbiowar root and foliar packs incase I get a bug break put, or plants are having problems, i foliar spray with the ogbiowar after brewing..

SpiderK

SpiderK

you can put aloe / neem on the breaks and tie them up, tape , whatever and you can save most everything. hope you did not take um down .....

you can even take a small tooth pick jam it in the stem, push the broken part into place,

but even if the branch is hanging 90% torn that 10% will feed it until the branch mends itself. but you must put them back into place asap !!!

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Ya I got about 5 plants out side guerrilla grow, ! from seed about 3 foot, and 4 clones of my inside girls from last run . They are about a 2 feet tall... All scraggley looking...

As for my tea, im using
1/2 tsp of +life
1 tsp of molasses
1 cup of ewc

Brew it for 24 hrs
Dilute 5 cups of tap water, to 1 cup of tea...

I also got some
ogbiowar root and foliar packs incase I get a bug break put, or plants are having problems, i foliar spray with the ogbiowar after brewing..
Very nice, great recipe and prevention. I need to get me some of the OG Biowar, need that trigger pulled.
So happy there is a good bunch of organic growers on this site. My buddy's buddy (tongue twister) is another grower and he informed me last night that he didn't believe in organic (It's not a leprechaun or unicorn, it exists whether you believe or not). Anyways when I asked why he said "I use salts to make my plants better and bomber, organic sucks," verbatim. I can't even begin to have an intellectual argument with someone when their evidence is "better and bomber."
Anyways, just makes me happy to be a part of this community, and reassures myself I am not crazy for not buying Advanced Nutrients:p even if the hydro guy says so:cry:

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

you can put aloe / neem on the breaks and tie them up, tape , whatever and you can save most everything. hope you did not take um down .....

you can even take a small tooth pick jam it in the stem, push the broken part into place,

but even if the branch is hanging 90% torn that 10% will feed it until the branch mends itself. but you must put them back into place asap !!!
Damn that's really good tips and information! It was holding onto by maybe that much, and yes unfortuantely I clipped it and re adjusted the branching. I guess you live and you learn, I have always been the type to learn things the hard way:shockedninja: Never had a break that bad pretty much just hanging by the outer skin, I thought it would take a long time to recover healing like that for some reason.. I will get some pics in here tomorrow. The weather is starting to shapen up but we'll see how long that lasts.

Edit: I Really liked the tooth pick part, for a tear that severe it would probably be needed along with the tape.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Sorry for not updating sooner. Decided to wait on taking cuttings for them to pack on some weight. Found Fungus Gnats yeaterday, getting some green cleaner tomorrow.
IMG 20170621 201022
IMG 20170621 200946

This is the Cinex that split almost down the middle, was re tied and has been pretty stressed. She will get over it eventually... maybe
IMG 20170621 200940

Runt garbage, I need to kill it with holy water and fire.
IMG 20170621 200921
IMG 20170621 200929

"Black Domina" doing okay at best, not fun to grow thus far. Better be some Damn fine smoke.
IMG 20170621 200843
IMG 20170621 200901

Bushy Cinex, done with stress and packing weight daily. This one is definitely the champ.

Yes they are all hungry, a couple days out.

IMG 20170621 200843
Last edited:
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Indoor
IMG 20170621 200502
IMG 20170621 200426

Birds eye and side view
IMG 20170621 200647

Blue Dream clone, Probably New mom
IMG 20170621 200701

Ridiculous Blue dream mom, transplant coming in two days with every other pot.
IMG 20170621 200735

SFV chilling in the corner. Taking space, maybe will take cuts after all before getting rid of her.
IMG 20170621 200616

Have 3 nice Cinex clones with great laterals. I'm definitely a huge fan of this strain. REEKS the veg tent of old-school skunk. And that's in veg lol.
IMG 20170621 200543
Black Cherry Soda, just keeping genetics alive here for the right time lol.
IMG 20170621 200526

And the God Bud, becoming a fast favorite. Not a huge fan of the slow veg though

That's it for now, also yes every one of the plants is a little hangry getting nutes in two days.
(Besides that God Bud, exceptionally easy)

IMG 20170621 200526

Latest posts

Top Bottom