EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Indoor
View attachment 712398 View attachment 712399
Birds eye and side view
View attachment 712392
Blue Dream clone, Probably New mom
View attachment 712393
Ridiculous Blue dream mom, transplant coming in two days with every other pot.
View attachment 712394
SFV chilling in the corner. Taking space, maybe will take cuts after all before getting rid of her.View attachment 712395ļæ¼
Have 3 nice Cinex clones with great laterals. I'm definitely a huge fan of this strain. REEKS the veg tent of old-school skunk. And that's in veg lol.
View attachment 712396 Black Cherry Soda, just keeping genetics alive here for the right time lol.
View attachment 712400
And the God Bud, becoming a fast favorite. Not a huge fan of the slow veg though

That's it for now, also yes every one of the plants is a little hangry getting nutes in two days.
(Besides that God Bud, exceptionally easy)
About time,, ive been waiting at the end of your thread all day waiting on an update!
Fungus gnats= annoying..
I put a layer of sand in the fabric pots...
And for the plastic i used sand and i also put pantyhose around the bottom of the pot so they cant get in the holes either...

looking good tho!

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

About time,, ive been waiting at the end of your thread all day waiting on an update!
Fungus gnats= annoying..
I put a layer of sand in the fabric pots...
And for the plastic i used sand and i also put pantyhose around the bottom of the pot so they cant get in the holes either...

looking good tho!
Lol thanks man,
Good info on the sand, I was thinking diatomaceous earth as a top dressing, for my outdoor anyways after I get rid of the pests.

1750meters

1750meters

seems to me that the light is to far away from the plants. That's why they are stretching so much. I am confused by the vine like growth on them though. I grew a blue dream clone last year and it had very solid stems. Came from a dispensary so I have know idea as to its origin for $4 can't complain though.
Where are the fan leaves. If you are trimming them. Plants that small don't need trimmed. I have grown 3' plants in containers that size if its about 2qts. Pull it out of the pot if the bottom is all white with roots tear the bottom 1/4 - 1/3 off and put in a pot a little bigger or just add more dirt to the bottom. STUDY a good grow book.
Good luck.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

seems to me that the light is to far away from the plants. That's why they are stretching so much. I am confused by the vine like growth on them though. I grew a blue dream clone last year and it had very solid stems. Came from a dispensary so I have know idea as to its origin for $4 can't complain though.
Where are the fan leaves. If you are trimming them. Plants that small don't need trimmed. I have grown 3' plants in containers that size if its about 2qts. Pull it out of the pot if the bottom is all white with roots tear the bottom 1/4 - 1/3 off and put in a pot a little bigger or just add more dirt to the bottom. STUDY a good grow book.
Good luck.
Thanks for the advice? I actually own 4 grow books, a mix of Jorge and Ed. And yes there is much importance to studying, that's why I have read them all front to back several times and plan on several more.
Everything I am doing, there is a method to the madness. 3 ft plants in 1 gals? Tear off the bottom 1/3- 1/4 off a root bound plant? :facepalm: Lol . All they need is a deep massage with a compost tea, and not someone letting them get 3' tall in a 1 gal. Also I am not a believer in having a ton of fan leaves blocking light from the lowers, that's why they get plucked.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I need to update this thread with pics and such, tomorrow maybe. Been working like mad, everything is looking A LOT better now.
The runt outdoors got culled. Have a LSD adult in it's place and it's loving life. Everything has greened up quite a bit, and packing size daily. I think the soil life is doing most of that with the photosynthetic bacteria I introduced because only a few of the indoor have actually had a feeding as of yet. Some good ol' nasty Fish fertilizer, swear this stuffs lingers about as bad as a skunk. Also got rid of the pests with neem oil and Green Cleaner.
Things are looking up. Need to get my tents dialed in, but temps haven't gotten "too" extreme. Inline will be coming next paycheck, maybe a couple of them..
Then I might be able to setup the flower tent ;)

Trickyleaf

Trickyleaf

Good luck.

... Sounding like you know a thing or two... Not much but you have an idea, not the concept, and mirror zen the lighting a good distance seems like pics will need to be done soon tho, getting antci on waiting for them. Wantting to see them babys an good lst

dankninja

dankninja

fungus gnats are a pita for sure, if youre having luck with the neem keep it up, several different ways to get rid of them, or simply keep their numbers down.

fish fert will always do that. an old timer i know threw a dead fish into a hole outside, and planted a bubba cut of mine right in. soooo disgusting.......

Top Bottom