MI's festival season 2011

• Thread starter sbkg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sbkg

I know theres some die hard music lovers out there who love celebrating the summer with dirty feet dancing to great music:character0029::party0042:, soo just wondering what shows ya'll plan on hitting.

anybody doing Electric Forest Fest?

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

Gotta love the music festivals :rollj:

I should be at electric forest, been waiting 2 years for another Rothbury. Crazy it's only a few weeks away. And the line keeps getting better, I really wish STS9 would show up for a late night party.

After that I'm not too sure what's next on my list. All I know is that I will be going down to Chicago at the end of the summer for North Coast. It has one hell of a line up.

G

gooey

I will be going to Dunegrass, Wheatland, Hoxeyville...cant make it to the electric one thats just around the corner, my girls need me lol...love the the scene...dunegrass is my fav...peace n puffs

S

sbkg

NicE MOE. EFF is comming up fast, i couldnt be more stoked, MI is the perfect state for a fest, weather, MMJ, alot of good ppl/farmers.

Gooey-never been to wheatland, looks fun though. I plan to volunteer for hoxey again this year, the lineup is looking stellar.

Dont forget to buy ur
Tix to Yonder Mountain for Bell's beer garden !

Top Bottom