Misleading sales practices for autoflower seeds.

• Thread starter Dlsly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

elusiveshame

Good thing email corespondents work. Statements from a company rep confirming. So there is actionable information. Admitting via email corespondents with the company stating they have not texted the autoflower strains.

Again, what seed bank said this? How many times ya gonna ignore questions pertaining to your original post?

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

@elusiveshame maybe put some of that energy into getting your parameters right and hitting high numbers

E

elusiveshame

@elusiveshame maybe put some of that energy into getting your parameters right and hitting high numbers
Ah yes, you again. Jumping in with something completely irrelevant just to try and harass me some more. Who said anything about my numbers?

Dlsly

Dlsly

Every bank that I’ve been referred to just puts unknown if they don’t know for sure. Or the low range. Which is respectable. If you try to argue misleading your customer is cool your apart of the problem.

E

elusiveshame

Every bank that I’ve been referred to just puts unknown if they don’t know for sure. Or the low range. Which is respectable. If you try to argue misleading your customer is cool your apart of the problem.
So what seed bank emailed you claiming they don’t test their own genetics?

Third time asking.

Dlsly

Dlsly

I have personal friends pushed into working for large growers because people will buy seeds for 10 each from a large bank with misreported facts instead of theirs for 22 a seed with accurate information. So now shops owned by Berkshire Roots.

E

elusiveshame

I have personal friends pushed into working for large growers because people will buy seeds for 10 each from a large bank with misreported facts instead of theirs for 22 a seed with accurate information. So now shops owned by Berkshire Roots.

So Berkshire Roots in MA doesn’t test their strains, or is this another irrelevant response and you still not going to tell us which bank told you they make up their numbers?

Top Bottom