Misshapen leaves

• Thread starter Growguyig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growguyig

Growguyig

Hello, i recently started my first crop of more than one plant. My babys look healthy asf i was just wondering what caused the leaves on this one to look smashed and crumpled

ru knuts

ru knuts

It may just be generics. I have wedding cake seeds, when they were about same size as your plant, the 1st of leaves looked like a maple leaf. I thought WTF, did the seed bank send me a maple tree? But they look natural today.

Growguyig

Growguyig

It may just be generics. I have wedding cake seeds, when they were about same size as your plant, the 1st of leaves looked like a maple leaf. I thought WTF, did the seed bank send me a maple tree? But they look natural today.
Ok cool thank u sm, i just have a large jar where I collectively keep my seeds and i just grab a few so it very well could just be a different strain than the others

ru knuts

ru knuts

Ok cool thank u sm, i just have a large jar where I collectively keep my seeds and i just grab a few so it very well could just be a different strain than the others
It looks like it is stretching. You may not have the light close enough, depending on what light you have?
Mine had some stretch also, I lowered my 6400k cfl's to within 3" made a big difference.

Top Bottom