missing everyone, happy holidaze

• Thread starter Chronic Monster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

i sure have missed kicking it around the farm. Had some health problems, which gave. me some $ problems, which left me stressing and depressed. Doing much better now though, bounced from Hawaii back to da mainland.
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, :)

thanks to logic for this amazing site,i dunno about u guys but when feeling down this place ,always cheers me up, much love everyone

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad Your Better

Sorry to hear you had some difficulties, hope all is well with you and yours now. The Farm is a cool place, take care of yourself amigo

mal

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Hey Ya Chronic Monster ,

Good to see ya back from yer Mental Wellness Break . I Do Hope yer felling Better & Soon things will be Going Yer Way .

Try & Keep that feckin depression in check and that Certainly will help with the health issues . Accentuate the Positive in yer Day's & cast those feckin Blues aside & get back on the Road to Better Mental Wellness . :sun:harvest::hi:

Be Well & Great to see ya back on The Farm in Better Spirits ,,,

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
was wondering where you been - good to see you around CM!

peace

Onespark

Onespark

Glad your back and feeling better. I don't know what I would do without all my internet friends. Sending good vibrations at you CM!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I hear ya man, I feel ya man. Just hold your head up and stay strong with me. I'm going through all kinds of fun stuff with my seizures and not being working. I know what its like being down on yourself too and not being to happy. It stinks Not growing at this moment either, but not for long. :)

Stay strong farmer!

cannabeans

cannabeans

i hope....

your experience ONLY makes you STRONGER!!!!!

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

that's the truth optic, u still rocking zone and UC brah?

@onespark i hoping i left them little Fuckin RA's behind when i moved. little bastards

sup motherload *cyber hugs(no homo)* :giggle what u rocking right now, still uc earth status? :wondering

TortureKill

TortureKill

Glad to see ya back posting CM. Was wondering where youd been

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
that's the truth optic, u still rocking zone and UC brah?

@onespark i hoping i left them little Fuckin RA's behind when i moved. little bastards

sup motherload *cyber hugs(no homo)* :giggle what u rocking right now, still uc earth status? :wondering

I have suffered a major setback - got infested with russet or broad mites - microscopic fuckers that seem harder to eradicate then root aphids

lost everything I had clone/mom wise - just getting the bloom room again for a quick one off because Im moving as well - soon as I get my new spot ill start getting my cuts back

want to do an outdoor this year and my current place is not a good spot for that - excited about the move

upward and onward

Latest posts

Top Bottom