mission kush skunk green team, go

• Thread starter stickyfingers1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

this particular peaks strain is new to me. but I have a pretty sure feeling I'm going to like it 🙂

Mission kush skunk green team go
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

never stray far from scientific principles.
and always keep it simple...

20210413 1259113252
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

a blast from the not too distant past. certain phenos with heavy skunk persuasion over there can get a bit unruley in terms of height, in a very short time. they get very big and ugly on you quickly. in a beautiful way. I make it a point to do final final transplanting "late"..

Screenshot 1165
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

those are seedlings. they go to late, and it becomes tricky to reach full maturation. this go I should have plenty of time to establish some females doners.

the objective now, to get cutting's situated and in to the ground by July. .

Screenshot 1170
Screenshot 1120
Screenshot 1116
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

April 14th 1:30 PM. Pack of 10 containing15 tiny Kush Skunk seeds go in to tissue bog/ evaporated water..

Screenshot 1250
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

April 20th 2021. All 15 seeds opened up. Dropped them in mild organic soil. 2/3 soil 1/3 worm castings. Under 80w full spectrum flouros.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

04/21/2021 8 sprouts appeared sometime over night. Showing signs of vigor already.

Won't forget the picture this time.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Inadequate light with several degrees of temperature drops had some minor adverse effects. But help is on the way.

With just enough left over plywood from my last folded horn projects. One high efficiency 2x2x4 foot grow closet that should accommodate a solo Mars Hydro ts1000 quite nicely. Last on the list a couple 4 inch centrifugal blowers and a few bags of FF OF soil. The yummy stuff.

Screenshot 1321
Last edited:
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

The light company recommends 3x3x4 ft tent with the 1000, I purposely went a couple feet smaller. curious to see what happens flowering a single plant inside. And some autos. I'll line the interior with silver mylar and scavenge every last lumen I can.

Screenshot 1320
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

I got an appropriate light. I shouldn't see anymore stretching.

Screenshot 1355
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Ditto, I love skunk ^. These are f1 Hybrids. Hybrids are like a box of chocolates ( you never know exactly what your gona get 🙃).

Screenshot 1357
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

I love skunk. Im about to run authentic genetics skunk #1. Keep the pics coming!

Mine are crossed with a Sweet Skunk. The breeder is helpful, but I never thought to ask about more precise lineage. I wouldn't mind getting some authentic #1 skunk. That really pungent smelling skunk. It almost reminds me of ammonia, its wicked powerful smelling, in a good way IMO. I have tried to get some in the past but it was not quite what I had in mind.

Do you know of a good bank in Canada to get it? Since I quit cross border shopping. They seem to like snagging my seeds before they make it to me. I assume at a border point. I can only I'm speculate.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

I resist kicking the light up, even 10%. Until plants harden off as I finish my closet's interior, and install ventilation. Simply kicking the door open a crack with a fan breeze keeps it under 26-28c. Plants responding very well to light over these past couple days.

Lots on the horizon. Such as expanding outdoor MJ plot to accommodate bigger plants, and more plants. From current dimensions of 2'x 15' to 4' x 18". I'll also be changing it to a raised bed. With a proper retaining wall to keep the patio rock foundation from sliding in on my garden every time there's a heavy rain.

Then back filling with my usual organic soil amendments and PH buffers.

I remember growing some pretty large trees in this over grown spot over the years. But the fence always limited growth causing huge flat spots at the back due to the wooden fence.

Not this time. I'll be vastly improving upon my garden in just about every way.

Screenshot 1358
Screenshot 1360
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Last year I wasn't able to grow due to being away. Its looking like an over grown mess compared to previous years. The lawn hasn't faired much better. I love dogs, even though they killed off most of my lawn 🤪

I might put one of the lanky seedlings out early, this coming may long weekend. And get it some xtra time. As a fun little side LST project along an adjacent side. Then hope its one of the super tall skunk phenos to grow along the remaining fence length ( I'll also hope it turns out a female when the time comes).

Screenshot 1361
Screenshot 1371
Screenshot 1364
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

15 beans cracked, 10 made it up. a few need a pot upgrade tomorrow, out growing pots. Health wise, looking good.

Screenshot 1375
Screenshot 1376
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

There staying nice and low, nice root production and secondary branching starting to come in.

Screenshot 1378
Screenshot 1379
Top Bottom