Mistery Sativa and Sensi Skunk

• Thread starter krom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

krom

Hi all happy farmers i would like to introduce you some strains we don't see very often on the web.
First pic is a mistery sativa (alien growshop's freebies), lovely gift, smooth and very strong high.
The 2nd pic is a sensi skunk close from harvest time, amazing strain for the price. She tastes like blueberry but grow as easily as skunk' hybrid.

Mistery sativa
Sensi skunk
U

ukcheesehead

Hi all happy farmers i would like to introduce you some strains we don't see very often on the web.
First pic is a mistery sativa (alien growshop's freebies), lovely gift, smooth and very strong high.
The 2nd pic is a sensi skunk close from harvest time, amazing strain for the price. She tastes like blueberry but grow as easily as skunk' hybrid.

love the sensi skunk pic . very very nice

K

krom

Thank you mr ukcheesehead. I've been very happy with this strain. The pic above is from my first indoor grow after many years of outdoor. A vey easy to grow plant and a very good finished product, certainly an under-estimated strain as there is no hype around it. In the same style of strain i've grown white skunk from white label, 16 euro for 10 seeds and a great result, a very good genetic for cheap.
i've grown her outdoor and got a 2,8M tree giving 320g of buds.

U

ukcheesehead

Thank you mr ukcheesehead. I've been very happy with this strain. The pic above is from my first indoor grow after many years of outdoor. A vey easy to grow plant and a very good finished product, certainly an under-estimated strain as there is no hype around it. In the same style of strain i've grown white skunk from white label, 16 euro for 10 seeds and a great result, a very good genetic for cheap.
i've grown her outdoor and got a 2,8M tree giving 320g of buds.

any photod of the white skunk ? love to see

Top Bottom