Mite, Aphids and mold killer in one!

• Thread starter MTLEADER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Ok I know everyone has there own way of fighting mites, mildew, mold and more but I figured I would post what has been a life saver for me. My very first grow before I found this lovely little place was a big time loss. 300 plants in a mixed light greenhouse and spider mites ended the plants. They were so infested in just a matter of 2 weeks I couldn't do anything to save them. I also had no clue what I was doing at that time. Anyway I'm growing small now to learn and got spider mites in my grow tent and tried Neem Oil. Did not work for me and my plants didn't seen to much to care for the Neem oil. I also used D-Earth worked a little better than the Neem oil but still the mites stay, so I looked more in-depth and came across a video on you tube. This mix in the video has been a plant saver. In just 2 uses the mites were gone completely. Here is the video link on how it works and what you need to make the mixture. Trust me it works for real. If anyone uses this I hope it work for you as good as it did me.

Top Bottom