Mites, Deficiency, Or Mutation?

• Thread starter 510grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
510grower

510grower

Mites  deficiency or  mutation 3
Mites  deficiency or  mutation 2
very new to this. Any info would be great.
Strain- strawberry banana
Nuits-remo
Light- spectrum king sk600
ph of water-6.
run off- 6.2-6.
temp-75-80
RH-47%-55%
Soil-ffof
This is the only plant that has this out of 6 and the other 5 show no signs of this problem and all 6 are growing fast
Mites  deficiency or  mutation

sixstring

sixstring

it can be a trait in some OG strains but idk your specific straw nana so not sure.def not what mite damage looks like.ph could be higher in that soil,i would move to 6.3-6.4 and keep tabs on that runoff.if it was me,be nice to see that runoff at 6.4-6.5 but if all your other stuff looks good might not want to mess with that too much.

G gnome

G gnome

it can be a trait in some OG strains but idk your specific straw nana so not sure.def not what mite damage looks like.ph could be higher in that soil,i would move to 6.3-6.4 and keep tabs on that runoff.if it was me,be nice to see that runoff at 6.4-6.5 but if all your other stuff looks good might not want to mess with that too much.

I agree. I wudnt sweat it

510grower

510grower

The strain is from dark heart nursery

510grower

510grower

It was lower bc I was mixing water at 6.5 that's why I moved it up to 6.8-6.9

510grower

510grower

Banana OG X Indian Bubblegum is what that plant is

Top Bottom