mittenmedgrow's 4600wt medgrow

• Thread starter mittenmedgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I couldn't resist and chopped one of the purplestardawgs a week early.
IMAG0880.jpg
IMAG0888.jpg
IMAG0900.jpg
also cut a big widow she was pretty much ready to go.
IMAG0908.jpg
IMAG0911.jpg
IMAG0912.jpg

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

Man that pic of the purplestardog u cut down looks siiiiiik...where can one get that strain? Was wondering if you would share how you top or train your plants when youre vegging...
Thnx! U rok..sik nugz!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks SCF. I was gifted the purplestardawg I think its kinda rare I don't know though. The seeds came from top dawg and logic here at the farm,and by buddie selected this pheno and hooked me up with the cut. As far as training goes I usually just supercrop to let light in to the middle. Then on strains like that widow I trim s lot of the little stuff off. On the parts of the main branches that I supercrop and tie down horizontally I cut off all the branches that are on the bottom side and on the top cut off the branches so that theirs about 6 inches in-between what's left. Sorry if this makes no sense. The purplestardawg and more viney type stains I top them and then tie the branches out to open up the plant and let the branches shoot up. Then trim out the smaller stuff . These purplestardawg were topped when small then tied out and let go. I didst trim any spaghetti noodles or lowers out. This was my first run with her and didn't spend nearly as much time training as I normally do.if u go back and look through this thread there's some pics of my brutal training methods.

C

comeupg

great grow bro how much did you harvest?

Can someone please take a look at my most recent thread. I am getting crispy yellow tip leaves. Most fan leaves are some shade of complete yellow. Thanks

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks guys. Im not sure how much yhat purplestardawg will weigh when dried but I'm pretty sure at least three probably more like four oz. The big w.w. had allot more veg time and training that girl should be about 10 oz. Thanks for the kind words. I'll check your thread but I'm not to good at diagnosing plant problems over the net. There's so many variables that can cause problems.

sticky icky

sticky icky

You got some flame goin on mitten,doin a killer job with evrything as usual man!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Oh glorious day my seed order has arrived. Thanks logic and jj. I'll put these in these in the ground and get some pics up.
IMAG1010.jpg

also I want to thank G.O.D. for the sweet freebies .alien kush x Chemdog D sounds like a winner to me.Thanks again logic and jj. 13 beans per pack and great freebies you can't beat that.

S

snkrhd23

Thats sweet good luck with those. I know your gonna kill it
:harvest::harvest::harvest:

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks bro. Alienbubba coming down tonight at 50 days. Had some high temps. Before I hooked up my second ac but she still turned out alright .
IMAG1014.jpg
IMAG1026.jpg
IMAG1024.jpg
IMAG1015.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gawd dizzam! Killer colas brah... And I see we have a lot of the same beans... Hope we both find some fantastic phenos... :cool

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks for the compliments guys and thank you Sticky for this amazing pheno. Shady what top dawg you poppin first? I'm thinking white dawg and Tres dawg for starters myself. My boy S.S.P. has some of the guava 13 going already and another friend is going th run a pack of the Tres sister. I promise there will be lots of pics. For now a couple more
IMAG1031.jpg
IMAG1033.jpg
alienbubba shots.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thanks for the compliments guys and thank you Sticky for this amazing pheno. Shady what top dawg you poppin first? I'm thinking white dawg and Tres dawg for starters myself. My boy S.S.P. has some of the guava 13 going already and another friend is going th run a pack of the Tres sister.
Right on brah! I already finished my Guava 13 test grow and I'm about to flip three seedlings of the White Dawg aka White D along with some Chem's Sis/D and Double Underdawg seedlings... Gonna pop a few Stardawg beans next and may pop a few Tres Sis, but I'm already running outta space with GoD's Alien Kush F2 crosses and Burnalot420's testers... :icon_dizzy:

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks guys. Shady I hear ya on the running out of room but we do what we can and packem in. So cal master kush at 51 days will be starting the flush soon and take her to 65 or so. Thanks Hindu this plant is bad ass quality and good yields. I can't wait to run her again.
IMAG1075.jpg
IMAG1084.jpg
IMAG1078.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

Very very nice evrythangs lookin sick bro can't wait to have another smoke sess soon I've got some so cal veggin myself she's a beauty can't wait to flip her how's the chem dizzle lookin!

S

swisscheese

What happened to the scratch and sniff pics mitten? I keep trying and its not working.

Latest posts

Top Bottom