mittenmedgrow's 4600wt medgrow

• Thread starter mittenmedgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Just to show you how brutal I can be. Watch out I'm snapping girls necks.
IMAG01111.jpg
IMAG0115.jpg

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Nice pics and trainin bro, i c massive yields in ya future, Peace SSP

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks ssp you the man. Get up here soon or I'll come down there, need another session with the skunk punk.

winta

winta

dam thats some nice bud shots! and its all good my dude u gotta show them girls whos boss :cool0041: lol

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Way to take charge of the plants mitten. Those buds have such a soft but deadly look to them. I love the color shades. Great work!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks guys, and Mary. I give it up to the guy that made this cross. Although it was an accidental cross due to light leaks. But he still selected a nice one from the seeds. Not super potent but I would say the flavor and smell will please the even the most seasoned pot snobs.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Seed update. Thanks SSP.8-10 popped within 24 hrs and the other 2 look like there gonna pop too. White kush x underdawg #1 can't wait somethin tells me this could be good. Thanks again ssp your kindness and sharing will be rewarded. I will post some pics when they come up. Also I'll post up some pics of the other flowering room when I get it cleaned out,its being used for storage at the moment. Thanks again for accepting me into your community.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That is a tasty seed gift mittenmedgrow. Now do them up right.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I'll definitely do my best. Hopefully I can do them justice. I'll at least get some cuts going so others than run em. I can't remember the last time I killed a plant, its been a long time.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Just a couple pics. Ww getting flushed and AK bb mid flower
IMAG0167.jpg
IMAG0151.jpg
IMAG0158.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Got some fat colas in your hands and some nice beans breaking ground too! Keep up the good work brah... :cool

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks Cort and Shady. Here's s fresh trimmed nug cut early, broke a branch moving them. This little nug is 26g wet. Dense as fuk.
IMAG0198.jpg
IMAG01871.jpg

B

bluewaves

yea we all seem to break branches when we working on the ladies...specially almost harvest time:)...:sign0005:...

S

swisscheese

Good stuff mittenmed. I too am partial on blueberry crosses I need that strong flavor all the time. Can't wait to see the final chop shots and hope those beans turn out to be fire.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks again guys.8 of 10 broke through the coco the white kush x underdawg #1 is on its way.
IMAG0282.jpg

Top Bottom