Mix organic with inorganic?

I'm currently using GH Flora series and want to know if I can use General organics Bioweed in my rez. Depending on the answer could I add beneficial bacteria like Hydroguard to it, or would they not play together nicely?
Thanks

Organic hydroponics is pretty fascinating. Just do a search for "bioponics" for more information.

That said, the smells involved with bioponics range from baby diapers to straight up retirement home dookie. Yes, you can use organic inputs in hydro. If used indoors, it may cause someone to have to visit the bathroom to check their draws.

Organic hydroponics is pretty fascinating. Just do a search for "bioponics" for more information.

That said, the smells involved with bioponics range from baby diapers to straight up retirement home dookie. Yes, you can use organic inputs in hydro. If used indoors, it may cause someone to have to visit the bathroom to check their draws.
Thank You. My garden in an out building, so the smell won't be an issue. I just want to give the girls what they want.