Mix Thoughts

• Thread starter Paperchase
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paperchase

Paperchase

I'm not sure wats going on here left this plant with my partner 3weeks ago cum back to this it's in ff happy frog soil given a lil growilla fertilizer with gud pH water

Mix thoughts
Mix thoughts 2
Mix thoughts 3
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
First off she's heavily overwatered.

Letting her dry out first should be a priority.

It is very hard to tell the difference between a true deficiency and an issue with over-watering that's causing a deficiency.

Best of luck.
Peace

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
First off she's heavily overwatered.

Letting her dry out first should be a priority.

It is very hard to tell the difference between a true deficiency and an issue with over-watering that's causing a deficiency.

Best of luck.
Peace
Yep it looks like it's sitting in a tray with water left in it .

Paperchase

Paperchase

What do you consider good ph?
How cold is it in the grow?
Do you ph the water then add nutes?
The water is 6 and as the nuts are powered that I just dress in every two weeks don't no wats the run off pH is and the room he had it in was without heat besides the heat that cums off the t5 which isn't much I am going to put a small heating mat under today.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The water is 6 and as the nuts are powered that I just dress in every two weeks don't no wats the run off pH is and the room he had it in was without heat besides the heat that cums off the t5 which isn't much I am going to put a small heating mat under today.
Be careful with the heat mat I bought a new one for my cuttings set it up and the thermostat was faulty and cooked all my cuts so run it a few days outside your space just to make sure it works fine . Just a tip for new players .

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
6.8 bud... youre lockin phos, ca and m

Screenshot 2017 01 05 13 28 15
Paperchase

Paperchase

Be careful with the heat mat I bought a new one for my cuttings set it up and the thermostat was faulty and cooked all my cuts so run it a few days outside your space just to make sure it works fine . Just a tip for new players .
It's not a fancy one it's like the seed starter on

Top Bottom