Mixed Batch Of Dankness!!! 1st Journal.

• Thread starter dankemhunter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankemhunter

dankemhunter

So these girls are 10 days into flower and I wanted to start my first grow journal. There is 7600 watts. (7 1k and 1 600). This is my first run with coco as well! Temps fluctuate between 68-80 with humidity around 60-75. Strains are Gorilla Glue 4, Plushberry, and Pineapple (Not sure what kind of pineapple). There are 3 gallon smart pots and 3 gallon plastic pots. The 3 gallon plastic pots are being watered once a day, while the 3 gallon smart pots are being watered twice a day ATM. They are on drippers btw. No difference in size or vigorousness between the two but we shall see what happens. Plants are being fed with Mills Nutrients. Bouncing around 1.0-1.2 EC 5.8-60 pH. Gave them some OGBiowar foliar and root tea about two weeks ago. Roots are exploding through the pots and top of coco. Plan on giving them another batch of full strength tea within the next day or two because I am starting to see some fungus gnats.

Here is a progression of them throughout their lives so far.
Mixed batch of dankness 1st journal
Mixed batch of dankness 1st journal 3
Mixed batch of dankness 1st journal 2
Mixed batch of dankness 1st journal 4

First layer of trellis was set day 1 of flower.

Mixed batch of dankness 1st journal 5
Mixed batch of dankness 1st journal 6

The second layer of trellis was set yesterday (day 10) of flower. I will continue to tuck branches for another week or so.

Mixed batch of dankness 1st journal 7
Mixed batch of dankness 1st journal 8

IPHONE camera for the win.. Not. I am going to invest in a better camera after harvest, or in the near future..

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

I have a pretty full canopy. What are your guy's thoughts on defoliating after stretch? I am going to clean the bottoms up but I was also thinking about taking off a lot of the fan leaves that are blocking many sites.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Thanks @dexfarm and @blazer Plants are thriving right now I am super excited about this run. Dropping a couple verticals tonight where the corner is on the last picture and in between a few other canopies. I will try and snap a few pictures when it is all said and done. Plants are getting lolipopped and defoliated tomorrow. Just started feeding plants C4 by mills at 8ml per gallon. The swell should begin.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Alright Folks we got an update!

Heres a couple pics of The GLUES! And a couple Pineapple mixed in the bunch.
IMG 1061
IMG 1062
IMG 1064
IMG 1065
IMG 1068
IMG 1069
IMG 1070

Couple random photos of some gorilla glue that are on week 6. Need some method 7's!
IMG 1072
IMG 1073

Each table has its own runoff tote. Usually takes about a week to fill em up. I have a sump pump hooked up to a long hose. I just plug it in and it goes right down the drain. Takes about 10 minutes to pump all 8.
IMG 1054

Let the defoliating begin!!!
IMG 1053

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Heres a couple tables of some Plushberry by TGA. Quick finisher and very minimal smell. Great for close neighborhood growing.
IMG 1075

Next two pictures are going to be where one vertical will be fired up tomorrow.
IMG 1076
IMG 1077

Intake and Extake. Extake will be hooked up to a carbon filter soon.
IMG 1078
IMG 1079
IMG 1080

IMG 1052
O

Okdogg

How far apart did you space your trellis netting? I just built an 8x10 room and plan to run an 8x8 double net like yours.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

How far apart did you space your trellis netting? I just built an 8x10 room and plan to run an 8x8 double net like yours.
Roughly 2 feet apart. Once I put the first layer in. I vegged for another week to fill it out and then flipped them into flower. If you know how much your strains stretch, I would base it off of that though!

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

10 days into using c4 and they are starting to put on weight. Using it at full strength 8ml per gallon. Website says to start using Ultimate PK at week 6 but I am going to start using it a week earlier this round and see what happens. Last round I felt like I should have incorporated it a littler earlier.

Foundation on these things are solid. Roots are trying to come out the top of the coco.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Thanks @Power OG !! Thanks for good vibes. I am not going to run the tables / coco any more due to the fact I have 8 foot ceilings. I like big plants :)

Top Bottom