mixing cs roots with zone or h2o2?

• Thread starter gimp73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gimp73

gimp73

Ok I am 29 days in to 12/12 and am running out of my cs nutes. I am using alot more then I thought and have been trying to order more for almost 2 weeks and no one has been answering the phone when ever I call cc. I have gone through 2 gal a grow, 2 gal b grow, 2 gal a bloom, 2 gal b bloom, 2 gal roots, and 1 gal boost. Any way I still have some a,b and boost left for now. I need to add more nutes now but all I have to sub for roots is zone or h202. Would zone be my best bet? Also I have a lot of ionic left and am thinking of just finishing the run with that instead of getting more cs. What is every ones thought on this?
Thanks for any input.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Try email...maybe leave a message? I always get through.

How are your plants doing with the CS? I'm sure the Ionic could sub well if your reluctant to email or leave a message at CC though.

gimp73

gimp73

Try email...maybe leave a message? I always get through.

How are your plants doing with the CS? I'm sure the Ionic could sub well if your reluctant to email or leave a message at CC though.

I was able to get some more ordered today and was told the zone would be fine to use until i get my order. The plants are are good but I did get some tip burn and have some claw. This is a new strain for me so I cant compare. I do have a few of a another strain that got mixed in that are more like what I am use to and they do not have the claw or tip burn flowers are twice the size as then the others and look great.
I am liking the cs line. It has been stable, roots are nice and no slime or rot and I have not been using my chiller. Water temps were 73 at the start and are at 69 now.

gimp73

gimp73

Here is a pic. Day 28 of 12/12. This strain is a lot lankier then I am use too.
IMG 3378 1

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Looks sativa, might take 10-12 weeks to be ripe. Looks crazy good, how long are the biggest colas?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Sweet Sativa Jesus, nice work G73!

Looks to me like some vintage early bloom Mash-Up, wouldn't you say?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I had some as big as my arm but Gimp will have some the size of his leg.

Sweet, sweet Lady Cane, where art thou?

gimp73

gimp73

I am not sure on the cola length but most are like 52" tall from the top of the buckets. they are og. It sucks though one never took off so I have a empty bucket there are 5 indica that look great just half the as tall but they did fill out. Then there are a few og's that are runts so the canopy is uneven but should still turn out ok. I had to veg this time in the uc and they went in 2 days after roots popped out of oais wedges so there was only one little root about 1/2 long.

Top Bottom