mixing hps and cfl. do i have enough light?

• Thread starter roger666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

roger666

Hey guys
setting up a new grow on a 6x6 foot tent. 20 plants, 6 weeks +/- about 12 inches tall. using clay pebbles on a home made flood and drain system.
funds ran low so im using about 1000 watts worth of CFLs on refectors made out of the lining from an old tent (and cardboard). I've just acquired a budget 600 watt hps kit to add a bit of punch to it.

wat do u think? Is it enough light?

I've done some grows before so i got my hydro sorted, but the biggest i did was on a wilma 4! using white widow/bb cross, they're looking happy

wat do u think i can pull of them? my wilma grow got 32g per plant but the plants were rly unhealthy, poor nutrient control, clawing, even a bit of bud rot! lessons learned

thanks for your time guys XD

R

roger666

i also need to say i think, they are in about 8 litres pots (2 gallon). the cfls are 1x300, 2x200, 2x65,4x45 (most of them are red)

N

NHarmsway

Hey guys
setting up a new grow on a 6x6 foot tent. 20 plants, 6 weeks +/- about 12 inches tall. using clay pebbles on a home made flood and drain system.
funds ran low so im using about 1000 watts worth of CFLs on refectors made out of the lining from an old tent (and cardboard). I've just acquired a budget 600 watt hps kit to add a bit of punch to it.

wat do u think? Is it enough light?

I've done some grows before so i got my hydro sorted, but the biggest i did was on a wilma 4! using white widow/bb cross, they're looking happy

wat do u think i can pull of them? my wilma grow got 32g per plant but the plants were rly unhealthy, poor nutrient control, clawing, even a bit of bud rot! lessons learned

thanks for your time guys XD
The new cfl are decent but the more light the better. I have a couple buddies who have had ok luck with them ..

Latest posts

Top Bottom