Need help feeding and mixing nutrients

• nutrient choices

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • advice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

mrnewby

I have currently decided to change over from ionic nutrients hydro however there are a few things i am not sure of can anyone help as there are so many ideas

I am using the Canna A+B Aqua, Boost, rhyzatonic and canazhyme, pk13/14

however i have been told to use budha tree which is pk9/18 and remove the pk13/14.

I am also considering these products can i use these nutrients with canna and buddha tree. Will big bud effect the buddha tree?

Big Bud
Bud Candy
Overdrive
Voodoo juice
Headmaster by canadian xpress

Please can someone give me some advice let me know what they think.

J

jbizness

Bud candy is not necessary i used it for a year and found that it did not make my buds more sticky,smell or taste better. Never buy voodoo juice.. as a matter of fact go into cap beneficials thread and read some of that stuff.

shoestring

shoestring

I would stick to ionic grow and bloom nutrients and use a good ec/ph meter like a blulab combo. Ive found throughout the years that almost ALL major brands of base mineral nutrients are the same if you use an elecrtical conductivity/tds meter. So why not use one of the least expensive and easiest to use full profile base nitrients out there? Ive used them all and just about every additive to go with it . So i tell you what. Go ahead and buy a full line of whatever. Like canna, house & garden, botanicare, advanced, whatever. And i mean the additives too. At least a few. Grow about 6 months worth of crops with said lineup. Then gget a couple few gallons of ionic grow and bloom and nothing else. Rip about 6 months worth of crops with those bases and report your results. I and many of my friends have done this. Your results i can almost guarantee will make you rethink your ideas about nutrient brands, marketing, and additives in a bottle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom