ShibbyWilsk

Was curious if anyone has heard of, or mixed two different Nutrient Lines
together in a grow?

Say half strength Organic Line
mixed with half strength Synthetic Line

just a thought.

Taedon83

Taedon83

I'm doing it right now with compost tea and bigbud/overdrive. just started the synthetic after being organic for 2-3 months. only doing a few test plants.

ShibbyWilsk

ShibbyWilsk

Thanks for the replies. On my next grow I will be mixing the soul synthetics line with General Organics line. I will start a thread on it to show all the farmers the results of my experiment. I will also have two controls, just the soul with one plant, and another for just General Organics so i can see if mixing the nutrients provides any benefit in yield.

homebrew420

homebrew420

I do this all the time as well. Organics for the long haul and flavor boost, and salts for the yield. Works every time, like Colt 45!

Peace

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Yo I have been on it like that for my first 4 months of "thumbing around" ever. This thread is the way I'm going.
I kick this mentality over to my DWC s buckets being I feed them some compost tea. And in return I see the best roots any sterile environment ever could. No lithium slime or smell but the miniscus of where my roots sit have pieces of buffalo shit on them. Since I add compost tea that is... But the top are all white as teeth, new shoots forming fast, and it just smells like my compost tea brew for a week until i clean it.
I keep the water no closer the 2 inches (or two index nuckles)
And these (two dwc) plants are going Fcking crazy!

I've tied h202, didnt work cuz I Prolly fckd up the no amounts per gal.

I was recommend SM-90 by someone in the hydro store and shit smelled great but it gave the bucket root rot like he'll within a week. Leading me to bielve he just uses it as a foliar spray cuz we were talking about gnasts mostly. But I was kinda baked. Lol

So after getting amped up after my first 2 week growing I decided to transplant all but 1 (the biggest plant ) to hyro buckets going hydro within my first 2 weeks my story kicks off! Haha

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Needless all my first hydro buckets where preserved from clones...

After such I decided for soil and excess clone could try to go hydro.
First two clones stayed hyro, see as they went hydro with the first bunch of plant I received on my intial first batch. (i got hooked up sonnnn)

Wish I would have kept all the cloth buckets.
I've been continueing my organic grow majoritively, and then not giving up on my hydro plants.

First clone taken is 31 days atm and I was contemplating adding Epson salt to regimen or tea. Maybe I'll add it next time I feet. So far only 2 or 3 ferts, but I've added 4 compost teas at around 700 ppm.

#IthinkIfoundMybalance

Top Bottom