Mizzouri

• Thread starter RugiaRunner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
showmegreen

showmegreen

Bout damn time ya got here Ol'boy! Fraid ya got lost on the way ta tha farm. WELCOME! Think you'll be callin this place home in no time. You know im a-dick-tid to it. Glad you finally show'd cuz Iza need'n more rednecked hill folk roun here. People dont realize it takes all kinds o kinds to make the world go roun'. And We'z the right kind LOL! I See you posted a pic of that P.Nanner plant I gave ya. Wat'd ya namer'? Marirugia? GOOD Name. People roun here don't know nuthin bout them Rugies (Roo-Gee-Z). When ya git a min you should tell a tale about the ghosts, lights, hauntins and other strange shit that go on out thar. Not jus yer neighbors tweeker happenins LOL! Anyways Welcome Home! These people are awesome in the helpin category. They talk funny if ya ask me. All sciency like but you'll git used to it. It grows on ya matter o factly. I keep intendin on comin out that way but the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Also you got any room out thar? My grow room is F-U-L-L full. And I know Marirugia would like a couple friends... So git back @ me bro.Peace!

20150127 065137
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh man, what a great way to start the day! You and Dabbie have given me belly laughs so hard I'm crying now.

Welcome to the farm! I know you Ozark folks bring plenty of game to the table, nice to have you here. :)

I don't know what a rugia is, but I know haint when I see it!

showmegreen

showmegreen

Dangit girl didn't mean ta git ya cryin. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts! @RugiaRunner take yer pick ol'boy thes'r the ones I have no room fer.
1422546126879 1077225168
An I got more too. Tha two here on tha bottom are P.Nanners clones. The rest are unknown indica doms that a awesome Ol'boy gifted me. Keep in mind now if any go ta male on ya I either want'em back or some pollen. Sick of jus havin a plant that only git clones from. Let me know bro.

showmegreen

showmegreen

u got that right sister, been missing you.....
Well Hells Bells! Theres another Ozarkian in the woodpile. YEE HAW!! The pleasure is all mine! The Fuck if I aint tickled ta death! If ya dont mind I feel I'm gonna hav'ta grab me a stump an follow along sir. Thats if ya don't mind? Anymore Zarks ya know of roun har? A few more of us ain't gonna spoil the stew. Fer shore I'd like ta git ahold of some more Ol railroad track backwoods strains that used to be a dime a dozen roun here back in the 70 and 80s. The government "Regan regime" pirt near disposed of it all that ive ever known about. I got one lil baby Ozark Mountain Head Change that a ol'boy gave me after yrs of knowin. I think he's gittin too long in the tooth to grow'er any more. Ive known him over 15 yrs an he's only ever had this kinda smoke. Its purdy damn good. Its definitely a sativa. Grows like bamboo. Ta Bout fourty thousand feet tall an stalks as thick as a fitty-fi gallon drum. Gits yas spun up an hungry. Id hav'ta say im more ov'a indica con-I-sewer myself. Like I said the pleasure is all mine Ol'boy!

Mogrow

Mogrow

Well Hells Bells! Theres another Ozarkian in the woodpile. YEE HAW!! The pleasure is all mine! The Fuck if I aint tickled ta death! If ya dont mind I feel I'm gonna hav'ta grab me a stump an follow along sir. Thats if ya don't mind? Anymore Zarks ya know of roun har? A few more of us ain't gonna spoil the stew. Fer shore I'd like ta git ahold of some more Ol railroad track backwoods strains that used to be a dime a dozen roun here back in the 70 and 80s. The government "Regan regime" pirt near disposed of it all that ive ever known about. I got one lil baby Ozark Mountain Head Change that a ol'boy gave me after yrs of knowin. I think he's gittin too long in the tooth to grow'er any more. Ive known him over 15 yrs an he's only ever had this kinda smoke. Its purdy damn good. Its definitely a sativa. Grows like bamboo. Ta Bout fourty thousand feet tall an stalks as thick as a fitty-fi gallon drum. Gits yas spun up an hungry. Id hav'ta say im more ov'a indica con-I-sewer myself. Like I said the pleasure is all mine Ol'boy!
welcome to the farm showmegreen. it's nice to see some more ozarkians on the forum. i'm on a forced sabbatical from growing but i'll be back in action sometime. throw up a thread and lets see some good ol homegrown. some topnotch seed vendors right here on the farm, world class genetics.

RugiaRunner

RugiaRunner

Ozarkians? Oh hell to the no, is that where I've been this whole time? Lmao. showmegreen all is well with the ladiea. Pop in and visit.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Pop. POp. POP! What tha hell is a ozark?... Oh wait a min..
Hey i think I was talkin bout me. Or was that you? Hell ol'boy it'd havta be on the weekend cuz them damn kids would keep us up all night a party'n an carry'n on. Smokin an the what-not. You know how they git. Immoral I tell ya. I was never like that when I was five, seven and eight. I always made sure my parents were well fed an in bed at a proper time. I never kept them out late or nothin like lettin'em camp out in back of the Tahoe or have a camp fire n cook smores. No sir I was a good kid. I dont know wats wrong with this generation it has to stop!

Latest posts

Top Bottom