MK Ultra 3

• Thread starter moshi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moshi

These are a few of my MK Ultra girls 3 weeks into flowering....its my first grow so I am really happy that they have gotten this far and look as good as they do :blush

Mk ultra 3
Mk ultra 3 2
Mk ultra 3 3
Mk ultra 3 4
M

Malachi

Kinda looks like it has some Thai in it, but I dunno I have never grown MK.

lars

lars

^Wow, you guys have seen every pheno of MK that there is?! Amazing.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I've seen strains look totally different when grown by different people. I didn't even recognize one of my girls when grown by another....Possibly MK...doesn't really matter though cause it looks good. They look happy too...Good luck

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

mk ultra is a indica with a distinct look and color, these are flowering more like a sativa cross.. Mk ultra usually does not lean that far to that lemon thai in its hritage.

mk ultra is g13 x og kush
its actually the other way around, the g 13/haze is the father.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

so then og kush x g13haze?

didnt realize some people are sensitive to order you put the cross..

goin off memory people... go google it and try to find any pic of mk that looks like these
sorry wasn't trying to be sensitive or anything. Just a fyi. I have grown mk ultra too, and I totally had one pheno that was absolutely sativa.......it took until mid november to finish in nor cal, and the leaves were as sativa as could be. I preferred the indica pheno, which most were.

lars

lars

lars what is your point exactly, i have grown mk ultra and out of a ten pack nothing looked like this one

We're not talking Skunk 1, or another 'stable' strain. It's MK, from TH Seeds of all breeders. They aren't known for stability. Furthermore, I don't think it's possible that a real deal OG Kush was used because it would be evident in the final product.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Original packs of MK had some very OG dominant phenos. Alot of garbage also. And the G13 haze cut was not the male. There is a video of adam explaining the parantage, and he states its a male from a g13 ibl working, or something like that.

And having grown and smoked alot of G13haze offspring - there is NO similarities between MK and G13haze.

But what ever, Great looking plant and please keep us updated.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

my bad, I figured G13/haze because I heard that in Amsterdam most crosses that claimed to be g13 were actually with the g13/haze, and I heard that in particular about thseeds, figured it to be quite the reliable source, but who knows. I do know that thseeds mk ultra that I tried had sativa pheno, I figured it would be from the haze, but obviously it must be from something different. Any ideas on the sativa influence herbalizor? It was from one of the earlier packs in 04 or 05.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I can not be 100% as I am not adam, but...

Back in the day when I spoke with adam about the MK he told me he had used a MNS G13xSkunk.

Then on the video he says a special G13 ibl line. Perhaps it was this line that was created with the G13xSkunk.

Now, the Skunk used in the G13x Sk from Shanti is very very sativa in influence. I had what could only be described as pure haze phenos from the mns g13skunk. Now all sativa phenos were spectacular, but I found with MKU that the sativa phenos were pretty por. Not very good smokes at all. And this is what I would think would happen should you choose to breed with an improperly selected G13xSK. But it can also be said that there should be the odd, and very few extra special Sativa leaning MKU's.

So thats my take on it.

M

moshi

updated photos

Well here are some updated photos. I think they are a week or so away from harvest.....the initial grow started with 3 MK Ultra and 3 OG Kush #18. With the MK Ultra 1 turned male and got removed. This is my first grow so I really appreciate all the comments. :)

Next to the MK Ultra are 3 OG Kush # 18 and I have included that photo for size comparison. All the other photos are of the MK Ultras. The MK Ultra are on the left and the OG Kush is on the right. The OG are the taller of the 2 and are slower growing and are about 1 - 2 weeks behind the MK's.

Hopefully these photos can shed some light on what these girls really are :)

Moshi grow 010
Moshi grow 024
Moshi grow 005
Moshi grow 008
Moshi grow 015
C

connoisseur

hey moshi.
plants are looking good a first grow, how does the mku smell.
hope you enjoy your harvest.

herbalator i smoked mku every day 4 over 3 years and hands down some of the stronges and tastyes weed i have ever smoked and grown. the seeds were a gift direct from adam to a friend of mine that works with thseeds. this was back when it first came out 1999/2000 aprox these migth have been f1`s don`t know, they migth have gone wrong somewere along the way and removed or made the trait we both like ressesive due to the dominace of the male.
the phenotype i/we had was 50-60% sativa in leaf and steem but had indica size leafs(big) resin production was clearly wisible on the frirst half of week 2, buds were like small pyramid pinecones, the smell was extreemly strong even at early stage of flowering.large full cylaxes packed with sparkeling resin. she had a mid to high leaf to bud ratio.think people call the smell pine. the flavor was citrus/sour pine.
the thc was tested in lab and tested 29,8% so it feelt like you were smoking weed 4 the first time every time.
i have been looking 4 this pheno 4 some years now and can`t see to find it any were, have 3 mku`s flowering at the moment but not any of them have the smell or resin im looking 4.
wish i made some seeds when i had the chance, will talk to adam the first chance i get and get this shit sorted out.

and when it first was released it was LA kush x g13(female x male) think they called it ogers kush and was later renamed ogkush

B

Bonehead

I've been growing her for years.She's definitely got some sativa leaves,but not much else.
http://img20.invalid.com/img20/5203/mkultra4020220101738.jpg

D

drfarm

This was acquired as MKU. at 15 and16 das from visible flowers. 12/12 was about a week earlier. In the room pic, MK is at the right side. Smells sour pine, no clue as to taste. The small bud pic is a lower side bud, same trichs are visible all over. If she is not MK, OK..Im still happy and a very tough girl, as i had some earlier room issues, this plant never blinked.

060310 006
60410 014
Top Bottom