MKAGE or OG 18

• Thread starter Noob78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noob78

Noob78

Help me decide which to grow next? Im looking for a potent smoke so please help:)?

P

paulycali

Go indica dominant for a super potent smoke

Easier to grow and usually better yielding

You choose

Whatever you think you like grab just make sure it is indica dominant

Check out THCBay :)

bibishko

bibishko

Here is a Deadhead OG Kush grown outdoors. There are two more weeks to go. I hope it would be a good smoke. I also pollinated few branches with a Tahoe OG Kush male, so I will have OG Kush seeds as well.
IMG 0719
IMG 0722
IMG 0726
IMG 0749

Noob78

Noob78

Yes, I did. One of the strains I grow - Tahoe OG Kush, turned to be a male. I separated it from the rest and used the pollen. These two - Deadhead and Tahoe, are from Cali Connection.
Tahoe OG Kush male:
View attachment 252322View attachment 252323View attachment 252324View attachment 252325
Could you tell me your process in collecting your pollen, Im new to this part and will soon be experimenting, so if you could that would be great plus you will have some nice crosses with that.

bibishko

bibishko

It is very easy. You just need to put a cup or something under the flowers of the male and shake them. The pollen falls. To pollinate branches of the chosen female use a brush. As simple as that. Take in mind that seeds need at least 4 weeks to mature from the day of pollination, but for best results give them 6 and more weeks.

Noob78

Noob78

How far away is your male from your female during this process. I plan to keep my male say down stairs and my females in a separate part of the house.

bibishko

bibishko

My females are outdoors. The male is in a room indoors next to a window. I do not open the window - I don`t want pollen flying around and uncontrolled pollination. My male does not exist anymore - it did its job. I checked today and I already have good seeds. I will harvest soon. There are four more strains in my garden pollinated with Tahoe OG - Chernobyl, Ultra Lemon Haze, LSD and Critical Kush.

Top Bottom