MMAR Card Holder In Canada Saying High

• Thread starter I8ntLucky_UR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

I8ntLucky_UR

Hello there I am a Legal Canadian medical grower/user. I have just finished my 2nd indoor grow, Jack The Ripper, Sno Dawg and Black Ice strains. I have been trying many different strains to help me with pain management.

Always interested in learning more about medicinal aspects of marijuana as well as respecting the rights of recreational users.

Lucky

darksideX

darksideX

welcome to the farm..enjoi ur stay! :hi

..btw the JTR is some nice & tasty stuff to toke man..:smiley_joint:

I

I8ntLucky_UR

welcome to the farm..enjoi ur stay! :hi

..btw the JTR is some nice & tasty stuff to toke man..:smiley_joint:

Thanks darkside I just cut down my JTR this past weekend and she is hanging in my dry room. She was a real freak too! I had buds growing from the fan leaves, actually all my canopy leaves had buds.

Here are a couple of pics from 2 weeks into flower to show the little buds developing. I have been told many different things about how or why this happened.

Jack The Ripper Plant 003

Jack The Ripper Plant 004

Jack The Ripper Plant 005

Jack The Ripper Plant 007

Jack The Ripper Plant 008

I

InducedSerenity

lucky,

that's pretty cool. what reasons were you given?

I

I8ntLucky_UR

lucky,

that's pretty cool. what reasons were you given?

Hi there InducedSerenity I did keep a few clones of this particular plant. So I'm told this will happen every time I flower it. I have heard from many they have not seen this before while others have said it is a chemical treatment.

The one possibility was Colchicine. Colchicine is a toxic chemical that is often used to induce polyploidy in plants. If you Google Colchicine there is lots of information about it and what and why it is sometimes used.

I cut her down last week so I will have a taste of her soon enough.

Thanks for having a look.

H

headband707

Hi there InducedSerenity I did keep a few clones of this particular plant. So I'm told this will happen every time I flower it. I have heard from many they have not seen this before while others have said it is a chemical treatment.

The one possibility was Colchicine. Colchicine is a toxic chemical that is often used to induce polyploidy in plants. If you Google Colchicine there is lots of information about it and what and why it is sometimes used.

I cut her down last week so I will have a taste of her soon enough.

Thanks for having a look.

Hey Lucky I"m in BC and I too have a Polypliod very cool and very mutant lol. Happened by accident of course but we shall have to see what comes from it. Nice grow peace out Headband707

I

I8ntLucky_UR

Not colchicine that did it
some do it but even they don't do it regularly..

Hi northone I'm not saying that is what happened in my case but was suggested by another grower. It is a mystery to me.

I

I8ntLucky_UR

Hey Lucky I"m in BC and I too have a Polypliod very cool and very mutant lol. Happened by accident of course but we shall have to see what comes from it. Nice grow peace out Headband707

Thanks headband I appreciate the props. Nice to meet another Canadian too. Take care.

H

headband707

Polyploidy occurs in some animals, such as goldfish[1] , salmon, and salamanders, but is especially common among ferns and flowering plants (see Hibiscus rosa-sinensis), including both wild and cultivated species. Wheat, for example, after millennia of hybridization and modification by humans, has strains that are diploid (two sets of chromosomes), tetraploid (four sets of chromosomes) with the common name of durum or macaroni wheat, and hexaploid (six sets of chromosomes) with the common name of bread wheat. Many agriculturally important plants of the genus Brassica are also tetraploids; their relationship is described by the Triangle of U.

Polyploidy also occurs normally in some animal tissues, such as human muscle tissues.[2]

The occurrence of polyploidy is a mechanism of speciation and is known to have resulted in new species of the plant Salsify (also known as "goatsbeard").

Speciation via polyploidy: A diploid cell undergoes failed meiosis, producing diploid gametes, which self-fertilize to produce a tetraploid zygote.Polyploidy can be induced in cell culture by some chemicals: the best known is colchicine, which can result in chromosome doubling, though its use may have other less obvious consequences as well. Oryzalin also will double the existing chromosome content.

Contents [hide]
1 Polyploidy types
2 Polyploidy in non-human animals
3 Polyploidy in humans (Aneuploidy)
4 Polyploidy in plants
4.1 Polyploid crops
4.2 Examples of polyploid crops
5 Terminology
5.1 Autopolyploidy
5.2 Allopolyploidy
5.3 Homoeologous
5.3.1 Example of homoeologous chromosomes
5.4 Homologous
5.5 Karyotype
5.6 Paralogous
5.7 Paleopolyploidy
6 See also
7 References
8 Further reading
9 External links

H

headband707

Yes Northone is right it just happens but they might have been fucking with the beans ?? I heard of them doing these experiments with crocus bulbs but only 40% out of 1000 seeds survive so this maybe a result of these seeds or genetics .Or you could be right it just a freak of nature lol peace out Headband707

I

I8ntLucky_UR

>this is not polyploid it is just "it happens"
and does not necessarily clone with it.
ihave seen that years ago
very cool.

I am a HC provider

Yes it is very cool and something that I had not seen before so when it happened I thought this is cool.

I have it cloned now so I will be throwing them into flower in about 2 weeks. I hope it happens again with the clones as it will be nice to add into the bubble hash mix.

Thanks for the interest.

I

I8ntLucky_UR

Polyploidy occurs in some animals, such as goldfish[1] , salmon, and salamanders, but is especially common among ferns and flowering plants (see Hibiscus rosa-sinensis), including both wild and cultivated species. Wheat, for example, after millennia of hybridization and modification by humans, has strains that are diploid (two sets of chromosomes), tetraploid (four sets of chromosomes) with the common name of durum or macaroni wheat, and hexaploid (six sets of chromosomes) with the common name of bread wheat. Many agriculturally important plants of the genus Brassica are also tetraploids; their relationship is described by the Triangle of U.

Polyploidy also occurs normally in some animal tissues, such as human muscle tissues.[2]

The occurrence of polyploidy is a mechanism of speciation and is known to have resulted in new species of the plant Salsify (also known as "goatsbeard").

Speciation via polyploidy: A diploid cell undergoes failed meiosis, producing diploid gametes, which self-fertilize to produce a tetraploid zygote.Polyploidy can be induced in cell culture by some chemicals: the best known is colchicine, which can result in chromosome doubling, though its use may have other less obvious consequences as well. Oryzalin also will double the existing chromosome content.

Contents [hide]
1 Polyploidy types
2 Polyploidy in non-human animals
3 Polyploidy in humans (Aneuploidy)
4 Polyploidy in plants
4.1 Polyploid crops
4.2 Examples of polyploid crops
5 Terminology
5.1 Autopolyploidy
5.2 Allopolyploidy
5.3 Homoeologous
5.3.1 Example of homoeologous chromosomes
5.4 Homologous
5.5 Karyotype
5.6 Paralogous
5.7 Paleopolyploidy
6 See also
7 References
8 Further reading
9 External links

Thanks for the interesting read. Of course some of it is a bit past my current knowledge but cool to hear more on this subject.

H

headband707

Well what it's basicially saying is that there is a chance that the plant will mutate and that mutation could even result in 30% THC levels lol lol.. Now this is a big if lol.. as it's kinda the super seed theory . Often when you take two very different strains they mix and this is what happens . I liken it to that excelent mut. in a dog breed. In my case all my polyploidy's are mutant and different Tri, Sog traits etc peace out Headband707

I

I8ntLucky_UR

Well what it's basicially saying is that there is a chance that the plant will mutate and that mutation could even result in 30% THC levels lol lol.. Now this is a big if lol.. as it's kinda the super seed theory . Often when you take two very different strains they mix and this is what happens . I liken it to that excelent mut. in a dog breed. In my case all my polyploidy's are mutant and different Tri, Sog traits etc peace out Headband707

Now that would be fine with me. LOL The current tastes of this one is very nice. I hope the clones flower this way too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom