MMJ application on Oahu, how long generally for a response??

• Thread starter Chronic Monster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Pretty simple question, just wondering how long it generally takes to get a blue card from the time you first mail in your application and have all the doctor paper work submitted to the narcotic enforcment people.

A

Alekiboy

Last year my Doctor sent my card in to Public Safety on Aug 1st and I didnt get the renewal until Nov 31... But they did send me letters extending my previous card until I got the new one..

The year before it was only a 2 month wait...

Supposedly they only have one person processing all these applications and there are more people applying than had previously.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Alekiboy thanks for the heads up brah... one damn long wait time.. hmmm now my main question is should I wait to pop the beans till I am legal or just let it ride...
lol

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Ya need to wait for a letter from NEDS saying they recieved your application and are processing it before you can start to grow, should have it within a month of seeing your doctor -card comes later.

B

billford420

my blue card took about 3 1/2 months from my first letter. guy i talked to at the office says the wait is getting longer. but the way i see it, is i just got 3 1/2 months of free coverage!

Top Bottom