MMJ for Asthma? advice wanted - MI resident

• Thread starter sweetbush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweetbush

I live in Michigan and was wondering if anyone from MI or anywhere realy uses mmj for Asthma? Is this a qualifying medical condition?
I've had Asthma all my life and I never really realized until a few years ago how marijuana helps my symptoms. I use an inhaler quite a bit during the day but when I'm at home and able to medicate myself I rarely use it at all. I will admit if I smoke weed it makes my symptons kick up pretty bad but after a few minutes of coughing and weezing I actually breather alot more freely, if I vap or have a canna`munchy there are no side effects at all, just a relaxing night where I dont wake up in the middle of the night needing to use my inhaler which I'm guaranteed to need when I dont.
I really hate the inhaler's, they make my hands shake and sometimes my throat hurts after using them plus I'm pretty sure they are addictive, I have to have my prescription switched up every few months because they become less and less effective and I end up using it more and more.
Anyway I was just wondering if anyone uses mmj for treatment and were you able to get a med card? Seems like it could fall under a few catagories...muscle spasm, chronic pain, ect. Thanks for any advice

sun

sun

i use it for asthma & its what i got my 215 for in the first place.(now i have a more serious condition) it works well use a vaporizer,i lived in upper pinensila mi.

V

v0ssman

it does just as much as the Inhalers do(Bronchodilator, etc.) plus some...without putting yourself at risk for...death, stroke, whatever else they cause.. Vaporizing, tinctures and edibles do wonders on breathing issues.

S

sweetbush

Thanks for the input guys...gives me some hope of maybe being legal someday soon! Not that not having a card would stop me but sure would be nice to get ride of this paranoia lol

SB

Top Bottom