MmJoy my grow with Me

• Thread starter MmJoyMJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MmJoyMJ

MmJoyMJ

May be some signs of stretch marks. Not enough light?

#5 Has been real twisty alot of the time. For the first week, I didn't have a light at all they were in my kitchen window. Which caused the stretch on all of them. Since I bought my light they haven't been getting taller.

Will is stay like this forever?

This is #5 today still laying down

MmJoyMJ

MmJoyMJ

I've been working on getting my humidity to go up, for most the time its been stuck at 40-42%.
I hung a towel up with a bowl and put a few pieces of wet cardboard around..

Sitting at 71% and will check in a few hours.

HarryHood

HarryHood

right on! you're in the right place. i'm on my first grow too and there's great information provided by the farmers on here. good luck, and happy growing!!

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I would burry the cow pots. Don’t rip them off and tear roots. They will grow right through. That’s how I do outdoor starts.
It’s stretching for light.

MmJoyMJ

MmJoyMJ

Here they are in their new pots not as big as I was thinking I was going to go but I couldn't find 3 gallon fabrics instore near me.

Also ffof costs a bit more in-store than I had expected so went with PROMIX Rather than wait for shipping.

#9 is the only one I haven't moved.

When I did the transplant I tore off the sides of the pots and left the base on making sure to saturate the new soil and the base thoroughly.

We will see what happens in the next few days!

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Those pots should buy you another 10-14 days depending.
good work.
chopsticks on hand? Brace and gently twist tie.

amekins

amekins

Bamboo skewers😅 I knew I was collecting bread ties for a reason. All I can do now is keep reading and hope for the best. If these ones don't take I have another to try with.

Thank you
That’s what I use. I think the next or two they will likely have a growth explosion.

Top Bottom