MMJ's New Garden - Sealed Room, Bare Bulbs, and Cali Connect Beans

• Thread starter Mr_Marley_Jim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Thanks to everyone for dropping in and sharing their wisdom to help me get this thing up and running!

I love the Farm!

To keep things short and sweet, I'm posting up:

- Basic layout of the room
- Shots of some of the ladies at around 2 weeks
- Shots of some of the ladies last night (7 weeks)

You can get more details on the room and the build out here:

I'm planning to veg at least another 2 weeks...

All the plants will be transplanted into 25 gallon smart pots within the next few days. (Botanicare's Ready Gro Aeration formula)

A couple things I still need to resolve... The room needs another humidifier asap (Currently hangs around 40% rh lights on), and I'm having heat issues when running all 8 bulbs... I may put my two center lights in air cooled horizontals...

Ended up running:

- 1 x Alien OG
- 2 x Silver Chem's
- 4 x Chemdog D S1's

Enjoy! I'll try to post weekly...

- MMJ :bong-hits:

New room
Mmjs new garden   sealed room bare bulbs and cali connect beans 2
Mmjs new garden   sealed room bare bulbs and cali connect beans 3
Mmjs new garden   sealed room bare bulbs and cali connect beans 4
Room shot 1
Room shot 2
Alien og   mother theresa
Chem d   cleopatra
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very clean setup MMJ! Looking forward to seeing some trees... :cool

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

A very bad day...

Last night there was a power outtage (whole neighborhood)...

Power comes back on a few hours later, lights fire back up... But the A/C doesn't turn back on... It was getting power, but didn't start back up... While I'm sleeping...

I woke up to a disaster... The ladies are done... I was gonna flip em this week, too... :puke

I'm soooo F*#@ing pissed at myself...

I just got this Temperature Guard:

And it was still sitting in the box... :puke

DO NOT PROCRASTINATE...

Gonna replace my light controller with a unit that has a built in high temp shut off... :headbang

Biggest fuck up I've ever had in the garden... It stings pretty bad...

Fortunately I'v got some clones in veg that I can move on pretty quickly...

Sorry guys, but this runs done... I'll post again when I've got some good news... :puke

H

Hazeface

Fuck bro..that is some fucked up shit...:) do u think the condensor blew because it wuz in the attic.. r u still going 2 leave it in the attic...:confused0059:

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Nothing to do with the condenser in the attic at all... The thing is running like a champ actually...

Simply my dumbass fuckin mistake...

If the power to the a/c is interrupted, it doesn't automatically start up again...

My new light controller will have a high temp shut off, and if the power gets interrupted I'll now have to manually reset the controller...

This shit will NEVER happen again...

D

Dubwobble

To bad bro.

But to look at it in a positive light... making a mistake is an opportunity to learn.
Like you said, it won't happen again.

Tight setup BTW

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
My condolences MMJ... :sad0123: at least this didn't happen in the 6th wk of bloom... I'm sending positive vibes and good karma...

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Thanks for the positive notes guys!

I'm starting to feel a little better about the situation... I don't know how I convinced myself that the a/c would have to crap out for something like this to happen...

And Shady you're exactly right... It was a ticking time bomb and thank god it went off when it did... Minimal casualties...

I'll be back!

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Onwards and upwards,,, I bet your heart sank.. hate that feeling dude... best wishes

G81

Top Bottom