Mn-728 Activated Charcoal Filter Paper And You...

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Any farmers using this ingenious product to filter erl dissolved in ethyl alcohol. Zee Germans make it with 30% activated charcoal. Seems handy, no?

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Zeke
Any farmers using this ingenious product to filter erl dissolved in ethyl alcohol. Zee Germans make it with 30% activated charcoal. Seems handy, no?
@zeke You're still here? ;) You're the Governor of THCFarmer; one of the few illuminated, intoxicated and intellectually curious browsing these dark forums!

Is there any chance of activated charcoal stripping out good stuff as well as bad? Not being patronizing, I'm just ignorant! If you ever make it to San Diego, we'll chief landrace Sativas, jabber stoned for days and laugh at the teenagers jerking off to OGs.

zeke

zeke

I'm on a greyhound bus to SD right now....I've got a small duffel bag with some tools, black clothes and skimask... It smells wonderful. I don't think that anything worthwhile will be retained in the paper. Just waxes and non psychoactive shiz... Sure a little THC will be stuck to the filter but that could be flushed through and collected. A splash of ethyl alcohol should douche it right out...I only stroke it to unworked narow leaved Thai, I usually do that alone with some sort of self asphyxiation aid. The Carradine way.

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

I'm on a greyhound bus to SD right now....I've got a small duffel bag with some tools, black clothes and skimask... It smells wonderful. I don't think that anything worthwhile will be retained in the paper. Just waxes and non psychoactive shiz... Sure a little THC will be stuck to the filter but that could be flushed through and collected. A splash of ethyl alcohol should douche it right out...I only stroke it to unworked narow leaved Thai, I usually do that alone with some sort of self asphyxiation aid. The Carradine way.
Is there any other way?! I usually crank it to Polaroids of my dads mexican reds and my Method Man High Times from 1996, but I need to find a Thai strain that wants to play nice. I've run 6 Thai crosses and all have been UNHAPPY while much gnarlier Sativas swayed merrily, inches away. As a Sativa head though I'm dying to try some homegrown landrace Thai boogie. It's the one region I can't speak to from experience. I have Cherry OG in my bag now and it's an OG, but the reason I grabbed it was the story about the Cherry Thai. Good smoke but nothing new. I'm up for a Cali Landrace Road trip!

We need a forum where peeps outside the Bay Area can get hip with farmers helping farmers helping patients on the D/L as legality fucks everything up.

Top Bottom