Trade MN - Free blurple led lights

• Thread starter albitross
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
albitross

albitross

Hi - i have a stash of blurple lights that I would like to keep out of the waste stream if possible. I'm a bit north of Stillwater MN. DM me if you might want to try them and can get over this way. I have 7, labeled Homdex and Galaxyhydro; there are a couple with element burnout issues, so some might need to be trashed.

Mn   free blurple led lights
4HyerLevelz

4HyerLevelz

Take the lights to the Stillwater harvestfest on Oct 14. Some of the giant pumpkin growers have been utilizing the burples for extra lighting in their early spring cold frames. I think some of them might appreciate the offer. I have a bunch of platinum burples already. I do not need more. I am west of you by a small bit.

H

Happy2Fly

I live in Burnsville and am interested in them. I just planted my very first seeds yesterday and am still gathering equipment. Unfortunately I do not have time to make it out to Stillwater tonight, and work long hours M-F. There is a chance I may get out of work early on Wednesday due to the high temperatures forecasted. If you still have them Wed, or Next Sat/Sun I can definitely take them out of the waste stream for you!

A

amnesiaclapp

Hi - i have a stash of blurple lights that I would like to keep out of the waste stream if possible. I'm a bit north of Stillwater MN. DM me if you might want to try them and can get over this way. I have 7, labeled Homdex and Galaxyhydro; there are a couple with element burnout issues, so some might need to be trashed.
I can grab all of them tomorrow if your free just send me ur info

Latest posts

Top Bottom