MO and AR

• Thread starter CobbCreekBob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CobbCreekBob

right now, MO has an unbelievable strong movement going across the state, holding town meetings, having ex cops debate cops on the subject, etc. Funny thing is, in AR, it just barely missed being passed, the MMJ law by slightest of margins, but you don't see much of a movement there, for some reason. Im really impressed with MO, I thik WHAB helped in the CO fight and I think he's helpin on the MO fight, and boy you can tell. MO is all over social media, town hall meeings in every town that will have them, I wouldn't be surprised if MO or AR is the next mmj state.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Facepalm

I know the feeling.

C

CobbCreekBob

MO on a roll, Ozarks rockin

13 INITIATIVE PETITIONS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTION, SALE, DISTRIBUTION, AND CONSUMPTION OF MARIJUANA AND HEMP PRODUCTS MET STATE STANDARDS FOR CIRCULATION FOR APPROVAL BY VOTERS.

SECRETARY OF STATE JASON KANDER SAYS THE OFFICIAL BALLOT LANGUAGE FOR ALL 13 INCLUDES: SHALL THE MISSOURI CONSTITUTION BE AMENDED TO:

ALLOW THE PRODUCTION, SALE, DISTRIBUTION AND CONSUMPTION OF MARIJUANA AND HEMP PRODUCTS BY PEOPLE AT LEAST 21-YEARS OLD.
PERMIT THE STATE TO ESTABLISH A TAX AND AUTHORIZE REGULATIONS AND LICENSING PROCEDURES FOR MARIJUANA.
ALLOW THE USE OF MARIJUANA FOR MEDICINAL PURPOSES.
CHANGE THE CRIMINAL PROVISIONS FOR MARIJUANA OFFENSES...

KANDER SAYS 11 OF THE PETITIONS CONTINUE ON THE PREVIOUS STATEMENT WITH:

...AND ALLOW INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE CERTAIN MARIJUANA-RELATED OFFENSES TO APPLY TO HAVE THE RECORDS RELATING TO THE OFFENSES EXPUNGED.

STATE GOVERNMENT EXPECTS A $1-MILLION DOLLAR START-UP COST AND ANNUAL OPERATING COSTS STARTING AT $4.6-MILLION DOLLARS, POSSIBLY OFFSET BY UNKNOWN SAVINGS IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM. LEGISLATIVE AND AGENCY ACTIONS WILL IMPACT POTENTIAL INCREASED STATE REVENUE. FIVE OF THE PETITIONS STATE THE ANNUAL REVENUE INCREASE COULD EXCEED $217-MILLION DOLLARS. THE OTHER EIGHT PLACE THE POSSIBLE STATE REVENUE FIGURE AT $142-MILLION DOLLARS.

BEFORE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL CHANGES CAN BE BROUGHT BEFORE MISSOURI VOTERS IN THE NOVEMBER 2014 ELECTIONS, SIGNATURES MUST BE OBTAINED FROM REGISTERED VOTERS EQUAL TO 8-PERCENT OF THE TOTAL VOTES CAST IN THE 2012 GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION FROM AT LEAST 6 OF THE STATE'S 8 CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICTS.

organicozarks

organicozarks

I am so glad I moved to Colorado. I don't have to worry about this shit anymore. :)

organicozarks

organicozarks

Med patient. If you can move do it. You will never regret it. :)

showmegreen

showmegreen

Come on January 1st 2017! You down wit MPP? Ya that's Me! Its a cool activist/ political website. I sure would like to get on the list as a licensed grower. Wonder how that all would work? Anyone of you reformation state veterans know?

showmegreen

showmegreen

Yup, fighting the good fight right with u guys.
This redeyed redneck gots ur back! " If you don't know your rights, you don't have any!" And, " The only rights you have are the ones that you are willing to die fighting for!"

showmegreen

showmegreen

right now, MO has an unbelievable strong movement going across the state, holding town meetings, having ex cops debate cops on the subject, etc. Funny thing is, in AR, it just barely missed being passed, the MMJ law by slightest of margins, but you don't see much of a movement there, for some reason. Im really impressed with MO, I thik WHAB helped in the CO fight and I think he's helpin on the MO fight, and boy you can tell. MO is all over social media, town hall meeings in every town that will have them, I wouldn't be surprised if MO or AR is the next mmj state.
It should be so. Besides we grow the best smoke anyway. Wait till It's legal then Us Zarkies will "show you" ;?

Latest posts

Top Bottom