mo bay

• Thread starter deffrank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

deffrank

hey everyone im goin to Sunsetbeach resort in Mo BAy JAmaica and was wondering if anyone has been there?? and tell me how to get some killer bud????? price etc thanks

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Never been there bud sorry.. Welcome to the site :hi:
Dont need to go that far to obtain great genetics, this place has it all:)

:passingjoint:

GTD

T

the Rock

been there be careful =the police work with the dealers who try to get you to buy while the authorities are sitting down the street watching/they thrive on busting tourist and getting the bail paid in cash.
I am sure if you are careful you can find someone bit the dealers are making more on the kickbacks from the popo.
You WILL be approached if you are tourist looking ,just scan the surrounding area and chances are you are being watched. Also some of the undercover cars the police drive in are taxis

D

deffrank

yea i feel ya on the popo...so thanks..... ive been to JA once before but it was only for a couple hours and a cruise stop, we got bud.. so im not to really nervous bout getting it i was just wondering if anyone out ther has been to the resorts in mobay and how easy it is to smoke where to smoke at and shit like that.. always nice to get soem advice from some pros ya know ? lol but thanks to anyone who comments.. goin to burn one now.. soo talk to yall laterzzzz

Top Bottom