MOAB & Hammerhead

• Thread starter devilrays
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

>>>My Hammer Head/MOAB combo is the shit<<<im glad so many are digging it<<cant go wrong if your looking for max bud swell:harvest::harvest:
Nothing hits harder imo and ive tried many<<<
Ive been playing a bit and pushing a lil harder with the hammerhead @5ml instead of 2.5ml raised the MOAB to 6 heaping tablespoons per my 100 gallon reservoir's still keeping base nutes dropped by 50%>>additives at there norm<<
Honestly>>was a lil to much push for my likings:giggle:giggle I think it helped with my canopy collapsing... going back down go 2.5ml:whew

gtd:passingjoint:

Funny you mention that. This round I cut the base, left the HH at 5ml and only did 1tsp/5g of MOAB....they seemed to love it with both AN base nutes and the heavy 16 nutes. Too heavy on the base and they got a lil frisky.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
are you guys running big bud still? what weeks are you using the HH/moab combo?

I incorporate the hammerhead starting week 2>>@5ml per gallon<<
>>then weeks 6&7(depending on what your running)they get the hammerhead/MOAB combo>>hammerhead @2.5ml<<with full strength on the MOAB:harvest:harvest:harvest

gtd:passingjoint:

P

primeform

GTD do you run full strength base nutrients throughout? thanks for the replies!

B

brasta

Monster is 0-50-30
Moab is 1-52-32

so a little diff i guess Id go with the higher ratio there are MANY reviews on
I hear its the combo of Moab with HH that really makes it kick
I used monster in the past too, I didnt like the dye to it at all
Im gonna know the results in a couple weeks

the little difference shows exponentially in plant growth. i've noticed a growth spurt with the moab. the monster bloom didn't affect plant growth like moab. i switched from bud blaster due to cost, similar effects.

S

SUPERBABY

Just wanted to put another vote in for GTD's MOAB Hammerhead combo..I've had runs with and without MOAB ....and on an 8 plant crop, there is about a QP of difference..

This time I've added Overdrive and Bud Candy with the Hammerhead during the last two weeks at 5ml per gallon.. with the MOAB at 1 tsp per 5 gallons..

My question is this: I dropped the concentrations on my base nutes but not on the AN supplements (Bud Candy, HH, and Overdrive) in combination with MOAB.. should I be worried? I haven't dropped the solution on 'em yet so there's still time to dilute..

Again, the HH MOAB combo that greenthumbdanny recommends is very effective for increasing yield and improving quality..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks for the info GTD... tried this out works great..
Had a question what hammerhead are you running the new formula or old formula...

New formula has less pk then the old formula...

R

red

I leave my base at full strength and use 2ml/gallon HH and 2 teaspoons MOAB per 5 gallons. I tried the 50% then 75% in the past and they definitely like full strength. Thats just my experience but I run 20 different strains and they are all on this regimen.

try replacing hammerhead with buddhas tree 9-18. phenomenal

G

geoduck

the little difference shows exponentially in plant growth. i've noticed a growth spurt with the moab. the monster bloom didn't affect plant growth like moab. i switched from bud blaster due to cost, similar effects.

AN has a similiar dry mix called super bud blaster at 1-52-31. however h&g's shooting powder works the best for me at 0-39-25 these little packs does magic

xrob415x

xrob415x

I am pretty sure that the shooting powder has hormones added to the mix. I run the H&G line and this next run I will give the HH MOAB combo a try!! I am a lil confused and hopefully the master GTD can help me with this. If I am running a Sour D the full 10 weeks. The H&G calculator suggests that I use the shooting powder the last 3 weeks ( half dose, then two full doses) Should I also use the HH MOAB combo the last three weeks the same way? Half, then full, full? It is crazy cuz H&G suggest u feed nutes the whole way thru and only flush for about 3 days because of the drip clean. Im not too sure about that one!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I know that he HH MOAB combo is workign great for you guys, but honestly you should be looking at the ratios of N:P:K:Ca:Mg:S that you are using when fertigating.

Its all about the ratios and ppms, not an expensive overpriced overhyped product.

C

critical

you guys all run moab instead of overdrive?

i was guna ask this too, as i just bought the hammerhead and overdrive as dont have access to moab, and i repot at start of flower in bat mix soil which has natural organic nute benifits from the high level of guano for 7weeks and leafs stay green till chop n u shouldnt add other base nutes it says on the bag, and i know through own expierience as i added extra guano once at week 2 and 3 of flower n got bad leaf burn from it, but anyway the hydro store dude said i could probably use the combo of boosters safely with the bat mix soil at week 4 or 5 till 6 in a weak mix but didnt say exactly how weak,

plz can any1 verify that it is safe to use with the batmix and at what ml per liter of water?!?!?!?

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

You should already be running Big Bud up until week 5 or 6 depending on strain. Drop Big Bud when introducing the Hammer Head and Moab combo punch then add your base nutes only at 50% less. Run for two weeks. Yes it has to be HAMMER HEAD and MOAB thats the title of the this particular thread.

DO NOT RUN BIG BUD AT THE SAME TIME at the HH and MOAB.

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

If you guys can't get the MOAB then look to substtute with either Supurnatural Bud Blaster or Grotek Monsterbloom. Bud Blaster being the better choice of the 2 being that it has the exact NPK value and the added B vitamines.

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

I use Supernatural Bud Blaster If I'm out of MOAB because I can get it locally. No difference except purple die and 2x the price.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

can anyone using this stuff give me the weight of a teaspoon of moab? lookin into ordering some but its sold by weight not volume

C

critical

I know that he HH MOAB combo is workign great for you guys, but honestly you should be looking at the ratios of N:P:K:Ca:Mg:S that you are using when fertigating.

Its all about the ratios and ppms, not an expensive overpriced overhyped product.

what would you class as the right ratio and ppm roughly as i imagine it differs from strain to strain? sorry im just curious as i like learning new things about perfecting the way my beautys come out :cool0041:

T

thatgreenstuff

Hey guys I am currently using Cana coco A+B, calmag, silica, cannazym, and boost. Would the HH/moab combo work well with the canna base?

Latest posts

Top Bottom