MOAB & Hammerhead

• Thread starter devilrays
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Utterlyfaded

Utterlyfaded

Hey all. I really want to use this
Combo!!!! I currently run gh for a base and use (2nd week of flower on) big swell ( soul synthetics) sugar rush (cyco platinum serious) and rock resinator during my flower cycle that's all. MY question is can I just add the hammerhead Moab combo to the list or do I need to take one or more of my additives out? Also
Any input on what i use during flower would be much appreciated I'm trying to get better please help!!! Ahhah thank you

KarmaPharms

KarmaPharms

Does any1 use MOAB at week 2 to set in flowers? I wanna give it a try and then HH/MOAB combo at week 7/8 then flush week 9/10. I wanna up my yield some more. U got any tips for me, GTD?
I run it in week one and two. 1/2 strength in week one. Ive been doing that for awhile with good success.

buddahslave

buddahslave

Where are you getting the Hammerhead? I thought it was discontinued

Qbanbiz

Qbanbiz

I searched and searched for hammerhead as well. i finally found it on a site from BC Canada. I cant remember the exact name but you can find it by GOOGLING Advanced Nutrients Online.

vangs

vangs

I used to rock a 1 week flush. Then I tried the HH/MOAB combo as recommended with a 2 week flush. Always with drip clean and enzymes.

I will never run a 1 week flush again after smoking the 2-week flush weed.
It is really something I would recommend if you have not tried it yet.
I am talking about a 9 week strain in particular, topfed coco/perlite mix.

2 week flush weed, when it turns out right, is more than 2x better than 1 week flush to me.
But maybe others in different media with different nutes can get away with less flushing and maintain the super high quality.

The temptation of an 8 week strain is to not flush for 2 weeks. So I had to start growing 9-10 week strains.

so at the beginning when you tried hh and moab as recommended, when you say drip clean and enzymes, is that with hh and moab or after during the 2 week flush? and why switch strains just cuz you flush an extra week? was it so u didnt start flushing week 6 of flower?

vangs

vangs

it has a lot to do with the 8 weeks prior imo.

using drip clean and enzymes all the way through helps for sure.

i switch over to EJ Grande Finale as a base during week 7 or 8 depending on strain. helps a lot.

i have definitely found you need a longer flush with MOAB than say Overdrive.

IF im using the whole advanced nute line, sensei bloom, bud ignite, carboload, big bud, bud candy, over drive, with drip clean, when would i add the hh moab combo in? do i wait to finish big bud, and then replace it with overdrive, if yes, do i still use bud candy and drip clean with it? until its time for a 2 week flush?

vangs

vangs

Let me ask here since I never got the answer I was looking for from GTD.

On a 10 week strain say I'm runnin 1200ppms week6.
Now onto weeks 7&8 I drop my base in half and ppms come back say 1050.

MrG is asking the same thing,
so we would be running at a lower ppm, during combo week because of the high P not adding many ppms on the meter?
correct, he said earlier that p doesnt make your ppm count high for some reason

vangs

vangs

That's what I found to happen.... starvation.

You would of never got the answer, if I didnt see this thread, the "experts" NEVER answer this question. That has been asked numerous times, So I had to figure it out myself and this is the best way I found to use it.

Add MOAB & HH 1st
Then the base and then supplments as needed. Still not desired ppms/e.c
Then add more base to get ppms/ec back to were it was (In your case 1.6 ec).
Ph and feed. Work like a champ

so during week 6 and 7 when im using moab and hh, i can also add my other nutrients in it as well, aside from the base?

KarmaPharms

KarmaPharms

Where are you getting the Hammerhead? I thought it was discontinued
My local store has some bottles left at $25/500ml. I buy one every time I'm there. I have quite a few stacked up, not sure what im gonna do when they run out?

B

Bangarang

Use the moab with just your base at half strength and see how it goes. I would not suggest running it with any other additives. Also check you run off for a couple of days afterwards.

vangs

vangs

I leave my base at full strength and use 2ml/gallon HH and 2 teaspoons MOAB per 5 gallons. I tried the 50% then 75% in the past and they definitely like full strength. Thats just my experience but I run 20 different strains and they are all on this regimen.
do you have any documented grows on here bro? id like to see them if you did but don't know how to find them..

M

MikeGreat

I know this is an old very interesting thread that I am bringing back to life.

I am interested in using this combination but I being told that HH has changed the formulation.

I being told by a friend that a combination of BloomBastc with MOAB worth the same way as HH/MOAB

Can anyone give me some advice on the matter…?

Thanks

HangOnHanna

HangOnHanna

I used to rock a 1 week flush. Then I tried the HH/MOAB combo as recommended with a 2 week flush. Always with drip clean and enzymes.

I will never run a 1 week flush again after smoking the 2-week flush weed.
It is really something I would recommend if you have not tried it yet.
I am talking about a 9 week strain in particular, topfed coco/perlite mix.

2 week flush weed, when it turns out right, is more than 2x better than 1 week flush to me.
But maybe others in different media with different nutes can get away with less flushing and maintain the super high quality.

The temptation of an 8 week strain is to not flush for 2 weeks. So I had to start growing 9-10 week strains.
I’m at 8 weeks now with 3 feedings of Moab was gonna only do a one week flush but reading this will definitely do 2 weeks it’s gdp strain too which says 8 weeks? It doesn’t start turning purple until 8 and they are just covered in tricomes I lucked out with single digit humidity at late flowering which just turned them white purple fuzz bombs thanks for the tip!

Top Bottom