Moab Heavy 16 Fire Bud Booster Combo..????

• Thread starter sonoragold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sonoragold

sonoragold

Have a ?..I have a top drip feed hydro system,,,? Is,,,I know to cut back my base nutes 50%,,,but how much moab and fire do I use per gallon..I'm guessing about 1 ml of moab per gallon and 1.5 to 2 ml per gallon of heavy 16 fire,,,I'm about 5 weeks into flowering ,,,using this combo to finish up the last few weeks...any suggestions or comments ..thx

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

I'd just cut out the Fire when your using MOAB to make sure you dont cause some sort of antagonism. I do something similar I run Fire the first two weeks then switch to BigBud weeks 3-5 then switch back to Fire. It seems to help yeild. I also never run Fire higher than 3ml a gallon so if you do choose to run MOAB with with Fire I wouldn't go over 1.5ml of fire, Fire is approximately 100 ppm per ml.

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

50% base,
1 tsp MOAB per 5 gallons
1 ml heavy fire per gallon

I run this weeks 6 and 7 on an 8 week strain. You could start week 5 but that could be a little early for cutting base nutrients. I think I got denser nugs running 2 mls koolbloom with moab instead of fire, but I can't really say without a side by side.

Last edited:
philly kush

philly kush

Have a ?..I have a top drip feed hydro system,,,? Is,,,I know to cut back my base nutes 50%,,,but how much moab and fire do I use per gallon..I'm guessing about 1 ml of moab per gallon and 1.5 to 2 ml per gallon of heavy 16 fire,,,I'm about 5 weeks into flowering ,,,using this combo to finish up the last few weeks...any suggestions or comments ..thx
On all my strains I go 50% on base 1 TBS per 5gal of moab & 2TBS crystal burst for the last 3wks. The ladies love it they plump up & get nice & sugary! I hit them with that on the 2nd wk from flip just once ta give them a little kickstart on flowering. 146 146 146 145

sonoragold

sonoragold

Thank you for all of your help,,,I cut back my nutes 50%..cause their later in flowering I gave them 2tsp per 5 gall of moab and 1 ml of fire,,,so far so good,,,everything looks healthy,,,I'll know in a few days...I have noticed they seem to be getting a little new growth and definetly a lot of crystals...first time growing this strain,,hells angels og so have nothing to compare but so far so good

Latest posts

Top Bottom