MOAB in Canada?

• Thread starter smokestack23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smokestack23

OK I'm gonna go for it. Where are you Canadians getting your MOAB? I looked at San Diego hydro and they want $25 to ship 250g of it. Where can I order some without paying through the teeth for shipping?
Thanks in advance.

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

moab is mostly monopotassium phosphate, with a little monoammonium phosphate. imo the map isn't important. mkp sells for $6/lb at most, at your local hydro store. yvw

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

yeah man, its a fine product, but isnt anything special in terms of 0-50-30's.

S

smokestack23

Thanks for the replies. I havent just been sitting on my arse waiting though I've been researching.

When I searched eBay I found a seller selling elbows of monopotassium phosphate for very cheap. While the MOAB might have some extra goodies in it that's not what I'm after. I just want the NP boost.

That's pretty cool though..MOAB is already pretty economical but the MPK is WAY cheaper. I HAD read some threads here in the past listing cheap recipes for MOAB and boosters but couldn't find it. The MPK seems right up my alley.

So the next issue is where to get the MPK. I found the lbs on eBay but shipping makes it almost as expensive as MOAB (sans shipping of course). I found a private seller online one province away with 2 25kilo bags of MPK for 75 bucks. That's over a hundred pounds!!! I'd have to start eating the shit if I ever wanted to go through a hundred elbows of the shit. I asked if they'd ship but havent got a reply yet. I suppose I could bag it up in pounds and sell it online.

It sucks living in a small town. NO grow shops. I really wanna try the mpk but like the MOAB, just gotta find some that aint gonna kill me. I don't mind spending the money on shit that works but I get mad in the face with stupid shipping costs. I buy and sell a lot of stuff online so shipping is a rant I could go on for days.Then there's paypal fees, eBay fees, tax, duty, brokerage fees...oops...I got myself started again...
peace out.

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

i know how you feel. i've gotten dinged hard ordering from the states. i ended up paying $64 for one pound of iron eddha...

are there any farm supply stores or green houses near you? where do you usually buy your fertilizer? pick it up in the big city next time you're there.

if you can find it, dipotassium phosphate aka dibasic potassium phosphate (K2HPO4) is a better pk booster imo. use calcium nitrate to add N. hth

btw, budboy299 has an additive recipe thread, as well as the fatman's diy thread.

S

smokestack23

Crysmatic and everyone thanks for the help. I think I'm hooked-up thanks to one awesome member in particular.
THANKS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom