mobius vs toro micro which is better

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

was just at the head shop and they had a real nice mobius micro how do they compare to the toro micros

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

talkative bunch we have here lol... best for erl is a single chamber, best for all around daily driving use is a double chamber micro or a larger volume single... more volume=less erl flav

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

I just picked up a mobius bubbler with reti perc and it is by far the best piece I have every smoked out of. It hits so clean, I would go with the mobius. I like it better then my Stone Glass Waffle.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

i got my toro double circ micro strictly for errl and love it. alot cooler smoke than a direct inject. never hit a mobius, but it blows away my buddies lw 15arm and vertigo showerhead bubs. low air volume/max difusion. this thing is the shiz, but theyre pricey for the size

A

Alien

Supporter
Get the Mobius, hands down.

Go with the matrix perc if you can find one.

You will not be disappointed.

Hope all's well, bro.

-Alien

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

313378_284513568233808_139226136095886_1109687_665054761_n.jpg

I'd wait for this: Stemless stereo matrix. Probably be out within a week or two. Check their facebook page.

E

Empire

venom, its just a male joint.. so u can use female slides or globes without an adapter.. new style gettin popular these days..

glad to see mobius finally stepped up there game with a fixed stem.

and theres no comparison between a toro and mobius. toro all the way.. but while your at it, get a SG piece.. now thats quality glass.

Venom818

Venom818

venom, its just a male joint.. so u can use female slides or globes without an adapter.. new style gettin popular these days..

glad to see mobius finally stepped up there game with a fixed stem.

and theres no comparison between a toro and mobius. toro all the way.. but while your at it, get a SG piece.. now thats quality glass.

cool thnx thats what i figured,man that double circ micro u have is bad ass bro but my pockets arent running that deep right now,my boy has a sg loves it thats what motivated me to get the toro i bought

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

yo venom, that youtube one looks like the luke wilson 15 arm i was talkin about. i bet that matrix perc works alot better with the front/stemless version just the way the air is gonna flow thru it like that. bottom line, theyre all sick pieces and we're just splittin hairs at this point. which case did you end up grabbing? the duffel or the hard case?

Venom818

Venom818

yo venom, that youtube one looks like the luke wilson 15 arm i was talkin about. i bet that matrix perc works alot better with the front/stemless version just the way the air is gonna flow thru it like that. bottom line, theyre all sick pieces and we're just splittin hairs at this point. which case did you end up grabbing? the duffel or the hard case?

thnx bro,i went with the duffle i dont usually take it anywhere but just want it to be safe here at my spot.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Yeah, that one is actually built for concentrates. If you look close you can see that you can use the top as a dish and a notch where you can rest your dabber.

Nothing tastes as good as a Vapor hit

There's some crazy stacking vids w/ the Matrix perc on youtube, and also a bunch were dudes just aren't pulling (wtf?). I checked 'em all out too and I have to say, I thought the glass was really beautifully designed but was thin & felt light/fragile. Ultimate oiler? Maybe the SG recycler if you could ever find one. They run about 4 bills though.

aleYarok

aleYarok

the new fixed matrix looks fucking bo$$!

but for oils the smoothest i have hit has been the toro double MACRO; perfection
cfa44f0e-b1c8-dcc8.jpg

manitoid.

manitoid.

Have a mobius and absolutely love it, would definitely recommend.

Q

Quality Kush

That Stemless Stereo Matrix is GORGEOUS, I am drooling.

I have not tried any of the Mobius line up but they do have killer looking glass.

As for Toro i have only tried the Micro, I bought it to use for Hash Oil and it was a great choice!

Venom818

Venom818

That Stemless Stereo Matrix is GORGEOUS, I am drooling.

I have not tried any of the Mobius line up but they do have killer looking glass.

As for Toro i have only tried the Micro, I bought it to use for Hash Oil and it was a great choice!

yes it it seems as soon as they went up they sold out

Top Bottom