Moby Dick from Dinafem Seeds

• Thread starter Like2Grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Like2Grow

Like2Grow

This plant had about 5 weeks veg and a week and a half of 12/12. Low scent compared to the Easy Haze growing in the same tent with a smaller trunk. Wider leaves with more trichome development.

Sony A7ii with Oshiro 60mm lens. Second pic is just a crop from the first shot to show detail better.

Moby dick from dinafem seeds
Moby dick from dinafem seeds 2

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I've liked Dinfem when I bought seeds. That's been a while now though. MD is a Big Bud kind of strain too. When you buy from a seed co, you're likely to get at least a few duds.
As I remember, they began really moving towards auto's, as there's a more reliable income for the seed cos.
You came this far. You may as well flower it out, and see what it does.
Oh, I just took a look. You're only 10 days, or so in flower. The plants are now concentrating it's energy on building it's root zone, and stretching.
Relax, be patient. I hope youv took clones? If not, when you trim your sucker branches use one of those, although you'll have to reveg

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Oh, I just took a look. You're only 10 days, or so in flower. The plants are now concentrating it's energy on building it's root zone, and stretching.
Relax, be patient. I hope youv took clones? If not, when you trim your sucker branches use one of those, although you'll have to reveg

No clones. Too many other strains I want to try :-).

I find it interesting that at a week and a half into flower the potential is already showing.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

No clones. Too many other strains I want to try :-).

I find it interesting that at a week and a half into flower the potential is already showing.
In 2011, or so I grew out a couple Dinfem strains. The Cheese was great!
It yielded well, pretty buds, but smelt fruity throughout.
After about a 6 month cure, it stank like straigh parmasian. I think I still have a pic.
OH...that was a STRONG plant as well. In flower, we had a hurricane, and Lost power for 4 days. The plant wasn't phased. It did take a little longer than a Skunk 1 should take, but no hermie flowers, and besides 4 days of darkness week 5 of flower, she did well.
Cheese is a phenotype of Skunk 1 FWIW
Dried Bud

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Moby shares a tent with a heater and an Easy Haze. We have had snow at night and some nights the tent got colder than the haze liked (leaves turn yellow -- stressed out plant). Moby is green and healthy and is rolling along. The thermostat got turned up. Gotta keep the ladies happy ;-).

DSC06384a

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Moby has about 6 stalks similar to this. The cold nights are over and we've moved on to hot days, cool nights. Hurry up an wait time.

DSC00524

Latest posts

Top Bottom