MoeMist MoeMist

• Thread starter chunkymunky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chunkymunky

stoked to have snagged one of these. always wanted a Kalimist and i am sure these will be awesome. from the pics i have seen of his kalimist i dont i could of gone wrong with these. not to mention a little Chemdog added to the mix.
thanks for letting this one out of the bag of wonder.

peace

J

jdubz206

you'll love it bro. i had some mustang mist (used in the bx) in flower that just finished...kali pheno too...really amazing smoke..smelled and tasted exactly like kalimist but finished quicker and produced denser nugs. i've got a few moemist & mistyjones females in veg that are making their way to flower soon that i'm really excited about. i've seen some moemist phenos that turn dark purple and are just beautiful in general. joeshmoe does awesome work. congrats on the investments! :D

C

chunkymunky

thank you for the info, this is moe'st awesome !!!

A

Angus

So, moemist is a fast finishing female kali mist x mustangmist..

then backcrossed back to the kali mom?

C

chunkymunky

moe mist aka kalimist bx1 = kalimist x mustangmist
mustang mist = kalimist x (some kind of Chemdog) i think

J

jdubz206

yeah that was a killer deal!!! will you be posting a thread for these?

C

chunkymunky

would love to post a grow along, just need to get a digi camera. any recommendations a cheap camera? not going to have much money after paying for these beans.

peace chunkymunky

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Wasn't the original Mustang used the White Mustang from a guy named Kialiuh Kid (sp)? It was a chemdog strain crossed to a humboldt indica. Got some of these seed layin around somewhere. They were crossed to the Kali. I'm pretty sure bout this. I can't remember the name of the seed site he operated...Have to go way back in the notes.....:nerd

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
tried to quote ya, no edit happened..my bads..anyways

good thing ya mentioned that. giving credit where its due and knowing the people who had hand in its creatings is just as important...then just calling it a name.

Dont know if people all remember how OG worked? But credit was always given to the people that MADE things happen.

write ups being knocked...with out the author even having his name on it? etc...stuff like that makes ya miss the wayz of the old generation all the more:hi: but i see some folk keeping it straight so more power to em!:rock

Oh sh*t. I got a 3 pm's saying my post was deleted/edited and got all worried I stepped on toes or something. Oh man....I guess it was just a mistake then. *highroller looks about for the ban hammer* lol!!!
In any case thanks for the props Revolution. I totally agree with you regarding work by people being overlooked once we get down the road a bit.
I remember now that Sierra Seeds was the name of the company that sold it and it was shortly after that that JDog made the cross to the Kalimist. Caused quite the sensation. I bought a pack of the White Mustang and when I grew them they all hermied, so KK was nice enough to send me a load of free seed with which I had no problems with. Fine weed. Never figured that one out as I used my usual M.O. growing them out....evidently I screwed up somewhere tho...
Sierra had a lot of good strains...what ever happened to him???

edited to say thanks for making such great genetics available and best of luck to you all.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok pardon my confusion guys. I have some Moe Mist beans now thanks to a fellow farmer on the backside K5 Jones. Im a lil confused on all the mist's..

Is Moe Mist a back cross to the Kali mist?

If Mustang Mist is Chemdog #4 Bx4, what is Moe Mist??

Does White Mustang = Chemdog #4??

What is the difference between white mustang vs mustang mist??

I think I understand the part about Chem Mist AKA Mustang Mist(Kali Mist x White Mustang)??

thanks in advance guy's.:damnhippie:
GTD

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

the moe's mist aint to bad...i got one in flower now at 5weeks's an she packs on the trichs farly well.....got a mom of her so cuts are always flowing....i was not aware tho that shmoe was bean seller..lol.....anyway peace az

S

Swerve

white mustang is a supposed chem cross. but KK never knew any of the chem family and supposedly work the chems long before anyone ever got them in on the west only onthe east coast was the chem.. so no its not Chemdog #4. as Chemdog #4 was found by jb in 06... white mustang was created before that...

hubcap

hubcap

i had some mustang mist (used in the bx) ...really amazing smoke..smelled and tasted exactly like kalimist but finished quicker and produced denser nugs.

amen.
exact same experience here.
crossed her with c99 x grapefruit male.......
cuz we didnt keep cuts....

time will tell
:smiley_joint:

-hubcap-

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
white mustang is a supposed chem cross. but KK never knew any of the chem family and supposedly work the chems long before anyone ever got them in on the west only onthe east coast was the chem.. so no its not Chemdog #4. as Chemdog #4 was found by jb in 06... white mustang was created before that...

Thanks Swerve..
But what exactly was the moe mist?

What is the diff between white mustang and mustang mist??

I think im getting it..
GTD

Latest posts

Top Bottom