Moe's Danks

• Thread starter Moe Danks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe Danks

Moe Danks

HC is gunna be some candy fo sure. her lemon sent is gone. just got done really getting my fingers smelly with her and she smells identical to the grape flavored gummy snacks, and not the stupid healthy sugar free ones. I can still smell it strong on my fingers 5 mins later. just cant wait to see how she finishes.

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

thanks pro. they've finally stopped stretching, and i think it's all weight and trichomes from here on out. :smiley_joint:

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

thanks for stoppin by and enjoying the show dubz.

here are a few more random shots i took today. these girls are just getting stinker and stickier everyday it seems like.

Picture 002
Picture 009
Picture 012
Picture 015
Moe Danks

Moe Danks

thanks kilo. and they are very sticky indeed. i have to wash my hands after playing with these girls, or my hands will be picking up every piece of lint and dirt i touch.

and it's been a while since the last update, everything has been going good, i've just been a lil busy. anyways here is a nice little pic dump of the girls. they still have at least 2 weeks to go tho....i think.

Picture 001
Picture 003
Picture 005
Picture 006
Picture 007
Picture 008
Picture 010
Picture 011
Picture 012
Picture 013
darksideX

darksideX

yeah,..i heard somewhere Moe is growin' some dank..and damn,it'z true. awesome work dude & thanx for sharin'! grow on brotha..

P

ProGroWannabe

Yo Moe......there's those sticky-icky girls of yours! I was beginning to wonder how they were doin.

Lookin good ma man.....

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

thanks for stoppin in again darkside. glad you enjoy the show.

pro my bro, i always enjoy your positive comments, i wish you could blaze on some of this final product. :bongsmi:

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

well sorry the end of this grow didn't get documented to good. the last few weeks i've been busy with getting somethings ready to move and other things. then last week i broke my leg. a bone right above my ankle and tore some tendons or ligament. so had to get some trustful help to cut down my plants for me. a week or 2 early, so wasn't to happy about that. but right now everything is drying. i have to have surgery on Thursday and after that i'll have some dry shots for ya'll.

C

Cusick

thats fucked Moe! we never like to hear about our brothers getting bent out of shape. best wishes for a smooth surgery & recovery.
just take it easy & when the time comes, follow through on the rehab to make sure you heal right for the longterm. hopefully you got someone around to make your bitch for atleast a little while :D
take care man.. you'll be back dancin in no time :boogie:

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

punkadc: thank you

koopa: i jumped off a ledge to a hill, and landed really fucked up.

cusick: thanks for the kind words. and you better believe that ill be up and dancing soon enough!

Top Bottom