moisture on leaves

• Thread starter wambam123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wambam123

wambam123

can anybody tell me why i have water on my leaves,and how do i fix it.

wambam123

wambam123

no mate everything is fine while the lights off, temp 19 humidity 50%, it just seems to happen while the lights are on,its ok for now cause there is no bud (1st week of flowering).

B

boxmunch9

its most likely from leaves touching each other, doesnt allow the plant to sweat and the moisture just accumulates on the leaf

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
^^^^^ what boxmunch just said. I see it any time my leaves are overlapping or touching from a crowded area.RB

wambam123

wambam123

thanks mate im a bit over crowded myself, it must be that,thanks again.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Np prob. wambam!!! Funny thing is years ago when I started I woul move my plants around to look at them and I noticed water drops on my leaves.WTF!!! I searched hi and low for a water leak above them in the walls and cieling . I even tore some ceiling panels down to find my leak. And then I posted the same question you did here. lol. RB

A

arpege

I think what you are referring to is Transpiration. The evaporation of water from the aerial parts of plants, especially leaves but also stems, flowers and roots. Leaf surfaces are dotted with openings called stomates ... Kinda like sweating..
hope this helps
arpege

F

Fear

Just like a rock concert thats full of heads, that heat and humidity gets generated from closeness and they sweat. I just wanted to throw my useless analogy in. Peace

Top Bottom