$moke $ignals - Colorado Med Shop Reviews

• Thread starter 3G Labs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

All around experience Best Med shop for me was Healing House mostly for prices, specials etc of course quality dependant I mean healing house had average to above average dispensary potent weed and chances to win free stuff at the wheel

Number one shop, MONEY not being an issue is, high quality buds @the Releaf Center <<<only place I bought clones from the rest of the city at the time was unacceptable

Cam had me at hello until I found webs and this was awhile back and I'm sorry I can't forget about it, with the green rush are owners going to raise ethics or lower them ? I don't know but I dropped plenty of business there until that purchase. And yes I've been told to get over it or let them make it right but I don't think so not with quality control and cross contamination prevention for me is high on the ethicals.

River rock had some kill but who knows on consistency, maybe if Rare Dankness did all there growing still which I doubt but I'm just an ex customer ya know.

With all that said Ive been heavily window shopping , researching and consuming Denver dispo weed since 2010 even while growing my own, I love variety but I love quality better.

Thanks to the generosity of a fellow thcfarmer I met in person whom I have to say is the most informed in the colorado scene that I've met, I stopped going to Dispos for purchase, I have to stop and check it out every now and then but is mostly a waste of time

@trippinballz I really appreciate everything, thank you, your family and gardens.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I've been to a ton of Denver shops and near areas except north of denver, I also been to a ton of high rocky shops. I'm not saying these businesses are bad businesses or people are bad I am just keeping it real and I'm a councious consumer from the beginning with high standards so to me they seem to be making bad business decisions mainly having shit roll down hill onto customer and taxing them on top of that.

I'm happy to answer any specific questions.

3G Labs

3G Labs

14er
14er Holistics, Boulder Co -

Big Thanks to @homebrew420 for posting about this shop!
Friendly rec/med shop with a great waiting room and unbeatable prices! (so far) . Small "modern mom/pop store" with a bar style sales display . They only offer between 8-12 strains between med and rec at a time, but this is great for quality! They also sell in small quantities, flower(grams) and bubble hash (half grams). I purchased flowers and hash = both smelled, smoked, and medicated Great!
If your in Boulder check this place out, even their rec prices are low, best members pricing I've seen. Another thing I liked is that They don't advertise. New customers are gathered by word of mouth .

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Nice can't wait for the smoke reports. I need to check it out someday soon hopefully! HomeBrew is doing some serious breeding.

3G Labs

3G Labs

NRpenshttr
Native Roots - Denver, several locations. Med/rec.
I stopped by the Downtown location. Prices are a little above average at this location. But Flowers and extracts looked good on both sides. Also they have lots of edibles and infused products and smoking utensils, Even make their own THC E-liquids.
I purchased a new stealth pen and some shatter to go with it. Staff was calm and patient (Monday afternoon) and were eager to show and explain the merchandise.
For the Downtown area atmosphere was great (could be really busy at times) , and prices are better then others nearby. Would be a good spot for tourists to check out , small or large groups.

trippinballz

trippinballz

Same shop opened up here not long ago, 3G. No report. I dunno anyone who buys pot. ;) Seems to be a few cars in the lot though every time I go by ....and I'm sure they will have a captive audience of touroids coming in as well as soon as ski season gets into full swing.

@caveman4.20 Definitely...um....don't buy any pot in these stores...OK? Save yer cash. Spend it on the kids/etc. Santa has yer back this year.

K

kolah

Is this the advertisement section? ;)

Being an organic freak, I no longer frequent any of the potshops. And I sure as hell won't buy any clones from one. I grow my own and start off with seeds. To each his own though. :)

Sorry man, you asked, I told.

3G Labs

3G Labs

Agreed, I highly advise against purchasing clones from any dispensery. They will always grow the choice cuts and sell the weak. seed or local cuts are the way to grow.

trailchick

trailchick

ok, guys, please be kind to the new businesses!
This being my first post, I want to see others support this historical status :rolleyes::cool: !!! I have been to 2 shops, 1 in Pueblo, 1 in Denver. Went with others that were there to support LEGAL WEED! The others I went with did not absolutely complain about their purchase! To those that cant visit a legal rec shop, I only hope that some day they will be able to.
I am old enough to have survived a long time underground & these shops should show improvement in the future with their stock..... but I do still feel a certain amount of stigma just placing my first post about something that is now legal where I live!!!
btw, I am not associated with any store & I do my own grow,
OK, enough of the soap box. Long Live Legal POT SHOPS!

K

kolah

Anybody sample anything from Maggies Farm as of late? They claim to be au naturale'... grown in soil, all organic, hand trimmed, sunlight only etc. There are also med and rec licensed.

Top Bottom