Molakai frost???

• Thread starter asil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

asil

Saw where Molokai Frost is a "possible" freebie with a motarebel seed purchase from Sannishop.com but can you buy them anywhere for certain. Seems like an interesting landrace sativa strain to have and i want it!!!!!!

C

croissant

I think they are not to be sold but were introduced into the communities as something to be passed on to others for free. People have tried to sell them in the past and were flamed for doing so. If you want them buy something else and request them as a freebie.

A

asil

Thanks for the input....

Thats actually exactly what I did. i ordered some Sativa Queen and some Heri directly from Sannie and requested them as freebies. Hope that works. Didn't realize they were supposed to be freebies only. Thanks man.

D

DaddyzCrazy

There was a bunch at CannaWorld...

Hope I didn't say something wrong here....Just trying to help a brother out you know?

M

Medic

they are some cool smoke. Mota got them from that flyin high hawaiian guy or someone like that. those offerings are f2s. just dial her in and youll have some nice exotic smoke

curandero2012

curandero2012

The only variety with Molokai Frost you can buy at Sanniesshop is White Molokai , but what is said earlier the Molokai Frost is just a freebie.

Namaste ::weed-sign:

Top Bottom