Molasses question?

• Thread starter tricky_ricky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tricky_ricky

What kind of nutrients should i use? I have heard of people using molasses. How do you do this? I figure I should mix with water or something, right? Just starting and looking for info. Are there any other things to use?

D

Dr Herbal

I used to add a table spoon every 3ltr and mixed it in warm water(desolves more easily)leave an hr then water i used it every so often and for flushing
Dont use it now there are good thing about mollasses but its not for me
go for black strap unsulphured.... if your in uk holland&barret sell a big jar for a pound
peace

G

greenthumb

i use 5litre dilute pop bottles stick 2 teasons in and add water to top and shake it till its all disolved.keeps you fit and you get a bit of definition to bisepts after a while, specially if you have to do nine bottles at a time every three days .best thing is you dont mind doing it either and i normally cant be bothered to walk to the shop to get munchies .fuck that id rather drive to the end of the driveway than walk the 100 metres.it takes me about 1-2 mins of shakeing per bottle thats about 18-20 mins if your quick

R

Rocky Top

I use moleasses to feed my beasties. I use 1 tablespoon per gallon of water, ever other water from clone until harvest.

I love my plants...My plants love my beasties...My beasties love moleasses. It's all good. I can't really say if it helps the actual plant. However, until I find something that my beasties like better, I will continue to use it throughout my grow.

M

mr.red

I have not used molasses but I have used sugar.

And I would think it would work about the same.

thought I am not 100% on that

Look into something called "Sugar in the raw"

Not sure if it is available where you are but it is pure sugar from hawaii grown in volcanic soil.

:]

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Use Blackstrap, it is the better and cheaper than most additives. Blackstrap molasses is very high in copper, iron, and other minerals.

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

molass is a great supplement but not a nutrient! Dont cheap out if your expecting decent results, buy an effective fertilizer. Unsulpherated for the record.

Latest posts

Top Bottom