Molasses VS liquid CoolBloom

• Thread starter SkyHi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReelBusy1

The 3LB’s Molasses Manual - a growers guide to soil sweeteners

This is the second in our series of threads on organic gardening techniques and tools started with the Guano Guide / Manure Manual. That particular guide was designed to be a fairly comprehensive look at the uses of poop in gardening. While we tried to keep that topic (and our puns) tasteful - there’s no avoiding the fact it’s not exactly an appetizing subject (unless you happen to be a plant!)..........

This is why I'm here.
To fully learn from the best and most knowledgable. Thank you very much!!!!!
:cool0010:

The Joker

The Joker

So this is a soil grow. I use KB in hydro at 50 -75 % of recommended dose which is 5ml per gallon.

R

ReelBusy1

So this is a soil grow. I use KB in hydro at 50 -75 % of recommended dose which is 5ml per gallon.

I think its interesting that I've rarely seen a real farmer using nutes at manufacturers normal/full strength level.

Why do they make them that way if we don't use them that way?

T

the Rock

another question for the experts> the forementioned products (mollasses And KB) how do they compare to sweet leaf, is mollasses better or a whole different thing altogther?
BTW that was one heckuva fountain of info(3lb mega post) itll probably take me another night to finish reading it though-thanks Texas Kid

S

SkyHi

Sweet Leaf is like 1 million dollars, lmao. I think sweet leaf is like flora nectar. it would be similar to using molasses although i believe they also provide trace minerals

I

ireyites

unsulphured blackstrap molasses is the way to go for soil grows super cheap and effective some say to only use it last 2 weeks - i use it all thru flowering and in the 1st wk of my final flush - - right now im running half tbspn of that and hlf tbspn of sweet - but after the sweet runs out i wont be using it anymore espescially at $25 plus tax for the lil bottle - let me warn you about ffof it does NOT HAVE ENOUGH LIME TO GET U THRU FLOWERING - BEFORE PUTTING THEM INTO FLOWERING DIGG A LIL TRENCH AND ADD A TEASPOON OF DOLOMITE LIME PER GALLON OF SOIL TO THE TOP OF UR ROOTS- this is absolutely crucial or ur ph will drop so low it wont even change the color of your test strips trust me i had to learn this the hard way - hopefully ull read this and you wont have to go thru the same nightmare- g luck man &

IREY ITES :rock

R

ReelBusy1

The flowering plants have almost immediately responded to the molasses.
It's like it's rushing to the buds in the White Widow.

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Black Strap all the way thru flowering.

I start it a week before i throw it into flower, and once a week add it to my nutes.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
The flowering plants have almost immediately responded to the molasses.
It's like it's rushing to the buds in the White Widow.

ReelBusy or anyone, curious to hear after a bit of time how these are turning out with the molasses. Do you just use it for flush, throughout entire flowering, etc..?

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

use them together At the rate of 1TBS mollasses And half strength of koolbloom per gallon once a week....

Top Bottom