Mold? Fungus? First Outdoor Grow And Already Running Into Issues...

• Thread starter 5150THC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

WTF? Spray some neem. Clean up those mites and mildew. JMS oil is a great idea also. Spinosad will rid you of the mites also. Stop listening to a 70 year old lady that has never grown cannabis before. That is a disaster waiting to happen. The advise she has given so far is terrible. Listen to SeaMaiden.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
JMS is a sticker-spreader, which is something added to the tank mix to prevent beading and running off leaf surfaces. JMS is also a mixing adjuvant, as well as being effective control of spider mites. Make absolutely certain it's well mixed or it WILL burn the living shit out of your plants.
And for that reason I don't recommend doing a dunk with stylet oil because the foam on top will burn the crap out of the plants also. I burnt the crap out of a couple little clones that way

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Broadmites .they kill your plant in a way you think it's the pH or other bugs but they bring the mold fungus with them and they are not seen by the naked eye
did you just join to spread that missinformation?

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Broad mights also know as yellow tea mites or tropical mites are a bitch and they can carry botrytis... Noone2015 you got bigger balls then brains you must still be a little puke. You trash talk ken for what maybe a bruised ego. Its fake fucks like you that destroyed these sites i think u should pick the pipe up a lil more only fill it with tree this time instead of crack rock.

5150THC

5150THC

Ummm thanks guys. Heavy dose of Neem oil with palm olive, let it sit overnight and just did a heavy rinse. Also got in there and cut out any sickly leaves. I will take seaMaiden advice tomorrow and then switch back to one more neem treatment. Also gonna plant some of these flowers at the bases to see if it helps- courtesy of a couple growers in Oregon who have been doing this for 30+ years. They reached out via email and gave me some real insight also. I grow this for my wife-im her caretaker and without this medicine she'd be fucked. I really do appreciated your help!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I actually have been to university's and study this
but this guy doesn't have broad mites he has spider mites and he had pm on one leaf.
I have no education. and I've only been growing a 4 years I don't claim to know anything, other than own experience.
I just get suspicious when I see a brand new account with an ID like yours.
it looks like a person that rejoins after being booted

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Broad mights also know as yellow tea mites or tropical mites are a bitch and they can carry botrytis... Noone2015 you got bigger balls then brains you must still be a little puke. You trash talk ken for what maybe a bruised ego. Its fake fucks like you that destroyed these sites i think u should pick the pipe up a lil more only fill it with tree this time instead of crack rock.
Lol. Well, I guess he was right about the broads carrying fungus
I did not know that and I hope I never find out for myself

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@5150THC it looks like OrganicGangja's gotcha covered on that Tx information. I've been out of town a few days, playin' catch up. Or is it ketchup?

Top Bottom