MOLD need HELP

• Thread starter Kushtime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kushtime

So the other day i went out to my plants and they were enveloped in mold. i cut them down cut all the mold out and have been trying to dry them. however every day more and more bud is being taken over by mold. im thinking of freezing them and making hash if i cant stop the mold from killing all my nuggets. i need some advice on what to do asap.

P

Producer

I have no idea bro....
If there already full of mold I think its a little late...
The idea is to prevent mold. Once its almost fully taken over your bud I have no idea man...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
OxiDate or H202. I've only used OxiDate, but that's made of strong H2O2 and PAA.

Blaze

Blaze

Spray with oxidate or something similar. Be sure to cut the mold back to FRESH uninfected bud - that shit is like a cancer it will continue to spread if ANY is left behind. Be sure you have a ton of air movement in your drying area as well. Be sure not to under-dry or it ill continue to spread - it needs to be dry to the point where the main stems snap.

S

sweetbee

KT- outdoors with care, 50/50% of H2O2 (3%) and water, lightly mist moldy buds and remove, clean all surrounding leaf and stem, check low growth and then be extremely vigilant to avoid further spread, As mentioned, air circulation is essential both growing and drying. Do not! Allow that mold to become part of your "medicine". it is not good for your lungs, Prrevention is the best medicine . . . Good luck, Sweetbee

Latest posts

Top Bottom