mold or something can someone please help

• Thread starter cooper1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cooper1

cooper1

i go into the room after work and i see this brown allmost orange om the top of the soil my room is dry all was with a fan on and a vent fan for my light what is it should i just pull everthing down and start over or pack up and move :sick0026::smoke

cooper1

cooper1

so here is the pic pleas some one help
DSC07595.jpg
DSC07594.jpg
DSC07597.jpg
DSC07598.jpg
so now i see 2 mold one a white like powder and one a orange mold i think

cooper1

cooper1

does any one know hat the fuck that orange mold is and what i should do start over i got all of the out of the veg room i need to know what to do if some one can hit me back asap that what be help full

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thats weird bro - cant really tell ya what that is - pix too small

maybe try some zone or sm 90

P

paulycali

Are your pots in water catchers or sitting directly on the floor?

Rushoe

Rushoe

maybe your nutes are old and having them water logged water salts and moisture and I know u said soil but did u mean coco???Kind of looks like coco cant really tell with the small pics.If they are in soil take that shit out and transplant them into some coco canna coco is the shit or if they are just that bad I would advise u to start over and was ur veg room down really good DNF sells a bleach that does not smell as bad as the house bleach. Don't really know if that if much help to you but just some advise for u if don't already know GOOD LUCK and plz if you find out wtf that is please let us know.

L

Lost

Do you use any mycos? Could be the mycos and their hyphae..

cooper1

cooper1

its ocean forest soil no there not sitting in water but i spray them i just gave the water super thrive and hygrowzine but they are sitting on the floor
dont mind the spelling i just tranplanted thenm 5 days ago in to big pots i wipe the whole veg room with bleach water the pot top and bottom and wiped the mold stuff out the hole with a wet bleach rag i really am starting to hate grownin ri i was killing it in ct 2 year ago good thing we are getting med marijuan in ct in about 200 days im out of here back to ct where the weed grows much better and the water ph is normal not 9 and up

cooper1

cooper1

sorry about the shitty pic the color is like rust an soft like powder when u touch it no smell just ugly it was on the top of the soil and in a couple drain holes wtf

cooper1

cooper1

no i said i just put ro water in them fresh ff of and super thrive right from the store aday ago

B

bastard_x

Ive had problems with using pre mixed soil that had sylvania mushroom spores in there as an added bonus :( even cooked it in the oven for 20 min @ 400 degrees before use. Since then i just use 100% pearlite in my pots . Pearlite wont inhabit things like gnat larvae , mold and fungus .But it does have downfalls like availability and your final product might lack flavor on some strains.

Latest posts

Top Bottom