mold resistant strains??????

• Thread starter danny954
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

danny954

hey whats up i live in south Florida and down here it can get pretty hot and pretty humid can you guys recommend any strains that are mold resistant or can tolerate high temps ???? plz help

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

hey

is it for indoor set up or out doors.. what kind of mold are you getting there..

Cali smoke

Cali smoke

try Satori

have plenty air circulation and everything should be fine with this strain. plus the high/yield is good.

S

Subcool

All of the Jacks Cleaner hybrids like JC2 and JTR as well as Agent O are very resistant to mildew and mold and also do very well outdoors.

Sub

RIPP

RIPP

Northern Lights seem to be very strong and healthy strain, excellent for outdoor.

D

danny954

its mostly bud rot since it can be like 80 % humidity at night at the day sumtimes and its for outdoors

RIPP

RIPP

its mostly bud rot since it can be like 80 % humidity at night at the day sumtimes and its for outdoors

I`m not an expert but 80%:rolleyes: you should give a go for some sativa dominant

Q

Quicksilver

Yup, what he said, sativa dom strains would be a good starting point. In general, a plant with a looser bud structure will be more tolerant of consistently high humidity levels.

If you can find a strain that hails from a region with similar climate to your own, you'll likely be good to go.

T

themist

Kaya, and kali mist. Both of which I grow in a plot that borders on a marsh. Consistently rotted out most strains I put in there, but over the years these two stood out as the most resistant. Kaya isn't very strong, but it yields well. The kali is top shelf.

Blaze

Blaze

Avoid anything with Kush in it - they tend to mold quite easily outside. As other have mentioned, a variety on the more sativa side of things will most likely do better. Avoid strains that produce very large, dense flowers. Something with a more open structure in both in the plant and in the flower will get better air-flow and therefore be less likely to mold as well. If possible, try to get seeds or cuttings of something that has already been grown outdoors in your area successfully.

TortureKill

TortureKill

I figured I would bring up Powdery mold as well.

Trainwreck. Im also growing a hybrid of TW, Casey Jones. Ive had my entire mother room covered in powdery mold and this plan didnt have a spot of mold on it.
Im interested to hear about more

M

Madkush

My nirvana master kush resist mold well - I'm in a very humid state. Zero problems..

P

Plastic.Feet

I would suggest Powerplant. Pure sativa, African landrace. Big yielder, very easy to grow, mold, mildew, and spider mite resistant, good with high temps. Huge sticky stanky ass buds that give you the classic uppy sativa high. One of my personal faves, but watch out. She gets tall very quickly and stretches a lot during flowering...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
green crack did very well for me this year, is hard to tell its outdoor as well. very dense buds and no mold on it. i know it gets pm tho as a buddy had it inside last year with it

J

jonescreekranch

Ice. holds up well in the Pacific Northwest
MTF is also very good

Latest posts

Top Bottom